ISS has produced expos for the industry for more than a decade, providing quality education and networking opportunities. In addition to the Las Vegas show, it holds a regional event every fall. This year, it will host its Miami expo at the Hyatt Regency, Oct. 27-29. For more information, including agendas, lists of participating sponsors and suppliers, and registration information, watch for updates at www.insideselfstorage.com/expo.
ISS Moves Vegas Expo to Mandalay Bay
Inside Self-Storage (ISS), a monthly trade magazine for the self-storage industry and sponsor of the annual ISS Expo in Las Vegas, the industry’s largest convention and tradeshow, has made arrangements to relocate its event to the Mandalay Bay hotel in 2006. After several years of hosting the February expo at the Las Vegas Hilton, the company found it necessary to seek out larger accommodations for its exhibits and educational seminars, which have grown significantly. The new venue will not only offer more space, it will provide superior lodging and dining choices for expo attendees and exhibitors.
- Mission Bay Self Storage of Boca Raton, FL, Hosts Bloodmobile, Family Fun Day
- Bay Area Mini Storage in Corpus Christi, TX, Sold to Move It Management
- ISS Expo/Baja Reception Highlights the Revenue Potential of Solar Self-Storage
- Competitive Eater Kobayashi Sets Cupcake-Eating World Record at Uncle Bob’s Self Storage
- NASCAR Driver Trevor Bayne to Greet Fans at Uncle Bob’s Self Storage Facility
- Light Up Your Customers’ Lives With Great Self-Storage Customer Service
- Self-Storage Operator U-Haul Acquires American Mini Storage in Central Phoenix
- Premier Storage Proposes Self-Storage Conversion of Former Brewery in St. Paul, MN
- Large Self-Storage Conversion Project Proposed for Cumberland, RI
- Roost.com Launches Peer-to-Peer Self-Storage Marketplace in San Francisco