ISS has produced expos for the industry for more than a decade, providing quality education and networking opportunities. In addition to the Las Vegas show, it holds a regional event every fall. This year, it will host its Miami expo at the Hyatt Regency, Oct. 27-29. For more information, including agendas, lists of participating sponsors and suppliers, and registration information, watch for updates at www.insideselfstorage.com/expo.
ISS Moves Vegas Expo to Mandalay Bay
Inside Self-Storage (ISS), a monthly trade magazine for the self-storage industry and sponsor of the annual ISS Expo in Las Vegas, the industry’s largest convention and tradeshow, has made arrangements to relocate its event to the Mandalay Bay hotel in 2006. After several years of hosting the February expo at the Las Vegas Hilton, the company found it necessary to seek out larger accommodations for its exhibits and educational seminars, which have grown significantly. The new venue will not only offer more space, it will provide superior lodging and dining choices for expo attendees and exhibitors.
- Mission Bay Self Storage of Boca Raton, FL, Hosts Bloodmobile, Family Fun Day
- Mission Bay Self Storage in Boca Raton, FL, Hosts Community Yard Sale
- Bay Area Mini Storage in Corpus Christi, TX, Sold to Move It Management
- ISS Expo/Baja Reception Highlights the Revenue Potential of Solar Self-Storage
- Silver Bayou Buys Storage Masters Self Storage in Mesa, AZ, for $6.5M
- Stress Management Can Prevent Self-Storage Managers From Drowning in Their Work
- Dash’s Markets Plans to Convert Former Grocery Store to Self-Storage in Buffalo, NY
- Maryland Self-Storage Lien-Law Update Faces Newspaper Opposition
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Australia
- Access Self Storage Donates St. Thomas Vacation to Lancaster, TX, Chamber of Commerce Raffle