ISS has produced expos for the industry for more than a decade, providing quality education and networking opportunities. In addition to the Las Vegas show, it holds a regional event every fall. This year, it will host its Miami expo at the Hyatt Regency, Oct. 27-29. For more information, including agendas, lists of participating sponsors and suppliers, and registration information, watch for updates at www.insideselfstorage.com/expo.
ISS Moves Vegas Expo to Mandalay Bay
Inside Self-Storage (ISS), a monthly trade magazine for the self-storage industry and sponsor of the annual ISS Expo in Las Vegas, the industry’s largest convention and tradeshow, has made arrangements to relocate its event to the Mandalay Bay hotel in 2006. After several years of hosting the February expo at the Las Vegas Hilton, the company found it necessary to seek out larger accommodations for its exhibits and educational seminars, which have grown significantly. The new venue will not only offer more space, it will provide superior lodging and dining choices for expo attendees and exhibitors.
- Mission Bay Self Storage of Boca Raton, FL, Hosts Bloodmobile, Family Fun Day
- Mission Bay Self Storage in Boca Raton, FL, Hosts Community Yard Sale
- Bay Area Mini Storage in Corpus Christi, TX, Sold to Move It Management
- ISS Expo/Baja Reception Highlights the Revenue Potential of Solar Self-Storage
- Silver Bayou Buys Storage Masters Self Storage in Mesa, AZ, for $6.5M
- SmartStop to Build Athletic Complex and Self-Storage Facility in Ladera Ranch, CA
- Self-Storage REIT Public Storage Plans Development on Controversial Seattle Property
- Byrds Mini Storage Owners Buy Self-Storage Facility in Pinson, AL, for $1M
- CubeSmart Buys Signature Self Storage in Boynton Beach, FL, for $10.5M
- Commercial From Wales Self-Storage Operator Storage Giant Offers Nod to Silent Films