ISS has produced expos for the industry for more than a decade, providing quality education and networking opportunities. In addition to the Las Vegas show, it holds a regional event every fall. This year, it will host its Miami expo at the Hyatt Regency, Oct. 27-29. For more information, including agendas, lists of participating sponsors and suppliers, and registration information, watch for updates at www.insideselfstorage.com/expo.
ISS Moves Vegas Expo to Mandalay Bay
Inside Self-Storage (ISS), a monthly trade magazine for the self-storage industry and sponsor of the annual ISS Expo in Las Vegas, the industry’s largest convention and tradeshow, has made arrangements to relocate its event to the Mandalay Bay hotel in 2006. After several years of hosting the February expo at the Las Vegas Hilton, the company found it necessary to seek out larger accommodations for its exhibits and educational seminars, which have grown significantly. The new venue will not only offer more space, it will provide superior lodging and dining choices for expo attendees and exhibitors.
- Texas Self Storage Association Conference to Feature Property Developer George Hedley
- New Self-Storage WOW Gallery Highlights Trends and Excellence in Facility Design
- Slideshow Identifies 10 Facility-Performance Metrics for Self-Storage Operations
- Slideshow Highlights 10 Customer-Service Necessities for Self-Storage Operators
- Inside Self-Storage Collecting Data for 2013 Top-Operators List
- ‘Tis the Season to Embrace Your Self-Storage Competition
- Self Storage Solutions of Raleigh, NC, Helps Formerly Homeless Tenant
- Self Storage Group Declares Special Dividend as Part of REIT Business Plan
- Suspicious Device Detonated at Advanced Mini Storage in Zachary, LA
- Self-Storage Pest-Control Supplier Bird-B-Gone Introduces Installation Videos in Spanish