ISS has produced expos for the industry for more than a decade, providing quality education and networking opportunities. In addition to the Las Vegas show, it holds a regional event every fall. This year, it will host its Miami expo at the Hyatt Regency, Oct. 27-29. For more information, including agendas, lists of participating sponsors and suppliers, and registration information, watch for updates at www.insideselfstorage.com/expo.
ISS Moves Vegas Expo to Mandalay Bay
Inside Self-Storage (ISS), a monthly trade magazine for the self-storage industry and sponsor of the annual ISS Expo in Las Vegas, the industry’s largest convention and tradeshow, has made arrangements to relocate its event to the Mandalay Bay hotel in 2006. After several years of hosting the February expo at the Las Vegas Hilton, the company found it necessary to seek out larger accommodations for its exhibits and educational seminars, which have grown significantly. The new venue will not only offer more space, it will provide superior lodging and dining choices for expo attendees and exhibitors.
- The New ISS Expo Education Program: Insider Tips and Picks for the Upcoming Self-Storage Show in Las Vegas
- Slideshow Reveals 10 Things Self-Storage Operators Need to Learn at ISS Expo
- New Image Gallery Highlights the 2013 Inside Self-Storage World Expo
- Full Speed Ahead: Inside Self-Storage World Expo Attendees Cruise Toward Success
- 5 Reasons to Attend the 2013 Inside Self-Storage World Expo: Learning Abounds, Inspiration Imminent
- Self-Storage Companies Offer Assistance to Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- What People Store at Central Oregon Storage of Bend
- U.K. Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow Releases Fiscal Year-End Financial Results
- Safety Hazards and Bodily Injuries Self-Storage Operators Share Personal Experiences
- Kutztown, PA, Gets Its First Self-Storage Facility