DBCI Gives 'Hanging Tough' Award
Posted in News
Douglasville, Ga.-based DBCI (Doors & Building Components Inc.), a manufacturer of steel roll-up curtain doors and building components for the self-storage industry, honored JB Mathews Co. of Apopka, Fla., as the first recipient of its “Hanging Tough Award” for 2004. The award recognizes special business partners that best display the critical values of a sound business relationship: honesty, integrity, responsibility and friendship. JB Mathews has furnished and installed a complete line of doors and related products for commercial, aviation, industrial, residential and other market segments since 1978. For more information, visit www.dbci.com or www.jbmathews.com.
- Self-Storage Operator StorageMart Wins BBB Torch Award From Local Chapters
- Metro Self Storage of Canada Wins Halifax Consumer Choice Award
- Self-Storage REIT CubeSmart Wins Stevie Awards for Contact Center, Customer Service
- MiniCo Self-Storage Wins ‘Best Storage’ Award From Hong Kong Real Estate Website
- University Self Storage in Sarasota, FL, Receives Women's Choice Award for Customer Satisfaction
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video
- Home-Improvement Retailer Menards Opens Self-Storage Conversion in Davenport, Iowa