DBCI Gives 'Hanging Tough' Award
Posted in News
Douglasville, Ga.-based DBCI (Doors & Building Components Inc.), a manufacturer of steel roll-up curtain doors and building components for the self-storage industry, honored JB Mathews Co. of Apopka, Fla., as the first recipient of its “Hanging Tough Award” for 2004. The award recognizes special business partners that best display the critical values of a sound business relationship: honesty, integrity, responsibility and friendship. JB Mathews has furnished and installed a complete line of doors and related products for commercial, aviation, industrial, residential and other market segments since 1978. For more information, visit www.dbci.com or www.jbmathews.com.
- Storage Door Curtains Partners with DBCI to Distribute, Install Self-Storage Products
- Self-Storage Operators in Ireland Prevail in Young Market, Tough Economy
- Self-Storage Security Vendor PTI Presents National Reseller of the Year Award
- LifeStorage of Addison Wins Local ‘Best of’ Award in the Self-Storage Category
- Kure It and AACR Award 2 Kidney-Cancer Research Grants