Inside Self-Storage International 2016
IN THIS ISSUE
- Investor Potential in Latin America: Learn about the unlimited potential of this budding industry.
- A Snapshot of the Chilean Industry: Get insight on the challenges developers and operators face as well as how they're responding.
- Building Brand Awareness in Brazil: MetroFit shares how its educating the public on the storage concept in this mega market.
- Industry Growth in Asia: Find out about the driving factors and what's on the horizon for this region.
- Asia's Difficult Road to Success: Read how a tragic fire in Hong Kong has affected the industry and could bring new regulations.
- Putting Down Roots in Kenya: A developer explains why he's eying East Africa as the next storage frontier.
- The Blooming South Africa Market: A facility manager shares observations on consumer awareness, development, rental rates and more.
- Is Europe Ideal for New Investors?: Consider this supporting evidence as well as where to gather more information on this market.
- Lessons Learned in the Saltire Industry: A new operator shares five lessons the company has learned after its first year operating in Scotland.
- Taking a Chance in Macedonia: A real estate firm took a gamble and transformed a warehouse it owned in Skopje.
- Tapping Into Germany’s Undeveloped Market: The co-founder of First Elephant Self Storage discusses the state of the market.
- Operating in Norway: See how OK Minilager AS has tapped into technology to draw new customers and grow its portfolio.
KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- An overview of self-storage markets across the globe
- Investment opportunities in specific international markets
- Development activity and expansion in many different countries