The San Diego metropolitan statistical area is the 17th largest in the nation. From an economy largely dominated by defense and military expenditures, the city’s industries have transformed into a diverse mix of high-technology commercial endeavors. Some of these sectors were byproducts of defense-based efforts, as well as capitalization of highly educated and skilled workers. Emerging growth areas include telecommunications, electronics, computers, software and biotechnology.
ISS Flash Report: San Diego
- San Diego Self Storage Partners With San Diego Recycle on E-Waste Campaign
- San Diego Self Storage Collects Record Number of Toys for Tots Donations
- San Diego Self Storage Sponsors Bocce-Ball Tournament Fundraiser
- San Diego Self Storage to Host E-Waste Recycling Event in National City, CA
- Eastlake Self Storage Partners With Recycle San Diego to Offer Free E-Waste Recycling