The San Diego metropolitan statistical area is the 17th largest in the nation. From an economy largely dominated by defense and military expenditures, the city’s industries have transformed into a diverse mix of high-technology commercial endeavors. Some of these sectors were byproducts of defense-based efforts, as well as capitalization of highly educated and skilled workers. Emerging growth areas include telecommunications, electronics, computers, software and biotechnology.
ISS Flash Report: San Diego
- Cushman & Wakefield Releases ‘State of the Market’ Self-Storage Webinar
- Bay Area Mini Storage in Corpus Christi, TX, Sold to Move It Management
- ISS Store Adds 2Q 2013 National and MSA Self-Storage Reports from Cushman & Wakefield
- Stop Discounting Your Self-Storage Rates! Focus on These Winning Attractions Instead
- The Self-Storage Due-Diligence Process: 3 Areas to Explore Before Signing on the Dotted Line
- Are You Wild and Crazy About Your Self-Storage Marketing?
- SpaceWays Valet Self-Storage Business Launches in London, Expands to Paris
- Palm Gate RV & Self Storage Partners With AZ Pet Charity
- The Store Room of England Expands Self-Storage Facilities, Workforce
- Metro Storage Acquires Metro Mini & RV Self Storage Portfolio in Minneapolis