The San Diego metropolitan statistical area is the 17th largest in the nation. From an economy largely dominated by defense and military expenditures, the city’s industries have transformed into a diverse mix of high-technology commercial endeavors. Some of these sectors were byproducts of defense-based efforts, as well as capitalization of highly educated and skilled workers. Emerging growth areas include telecommunications, electronics, computers, software and biotechnology.
ISS Flash Report: San Diego
- Creating Panache in Self-Storage Facility Design
- Research Firm Technavio Releases Forecast Report on Self-Storage Software Market
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust Completes Certificate-of-Occupancy Purchase of Phoenix Self-Storage Facility
- Proven Marketing Strategies for Boat/RV-Storage Operations
- Peer-to-Peer Self-Storage Storage Marketplace Stashbee Launched in the United Kingdom
- OnDemand Storage Launches Valet Service in Boston Area
- Self-Storage Operator Fights Road Closure in Orillia, Ontario, Canada
- Public Storage Buys Land for Self-Storage Development in Huntersville, NC
- Choosing Between Self-Storage Tenant Insurance and Protection Plans: Which Is Right for Your Business?
- Valet Self-Storage Operator SquirrelBox Launches in Denver; Wins Video Contest