The San Diego metropolitan statistical area is the 17th largest in the nation. From an economy largely dominated by defense and military expenditures, the city’s industries have transformed into a diverse mix of high-technology commercial endeavors. Some of these sectors were byproducts of defense-based efforts, as well as capitalization of highly educated and skilled workers. Emerging growth areas include telecommunications, electronics, computers, software and biotechnology.
ISS Flash Report: San Diego
- ISS Store Releases 2014 Cushman & Wakefield Self-Storage Expense and Market Conditions Reports
- Cushman & Wakefield Releases ‘State of the Market’ Self-Storage Webinar
- Bay Area Mini Storage in Corpus Christi, TX, Sold to Move It Management
- Third-Quarter 2014 Cushman & Wakefield Reports Now Available in ISS Store
- ISS Store Adds 2Q 2013 National and MSA Self-Storage Reports from Cushman & Wakefield
- Initial and Ongoing Training for Your Self-Storage Managers
- Morningstar’s Blue Doors Storage Fund II Acquires San Antonio Self-Storage Facility
- Westport Properties Expands Self-Storage Real Estate Team
- Inside Self-Storage Announces Winners of 2015 ‘Best of Business’ Reader-Choice Poll
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Name Causing Confusion in the Marketplace?