The area along the eastern slopes of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in western Nevada is growing, according to metropolitan area statistics. Beyond being a gaming destination with world-class vacation and recreational amenities, the region is home to a thriving business community. Reno-Sparks offers a pro-business climate with tax benefits (no corporate, personal income, unitary, inventory or franchise taxes), reasonable property and sales taxes, and business-friendly regulations. Reno-Sparks’ strategic location and accessibility to the Western markets, availability of commercial, industrial and office space, role as a transportation hub, and business benefits attract commerce to the region.
Pasadena, Calif.-based Self Storage Data Systems Inc. publishes the ISS Flash Report, the Self- Storage Performance Index and other statistical data on self-storage operation. It also reports on supply-and-demand factors affecting the industry. For more information, call 626.304.2920; visit www.ssdata.net.
- Straight Talk About Individual Door Alarms for Self-Storage Facilities
- ‘Million Dollar Beggar’ Collection Kept in Coney Island, NY, Self-Storage Units to Be Featured on ‘Strange Inheritance’
- SurePoint Self Storage Launches 5th Development in Houston Area
- Self-Storage Proposal by 1784 Capital Holdings Gains Favor in Oro Valley, AZ
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust Acquires Newly Converted Self-Storage Facility in Garden Grove, CA