The area along the eastern slopes of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in western Nevada is growing, according to metropolitan area statistics. Beyond being a gaming destination with world-class vacation and recreational amenities, the region is home to a thriving business community. Reno-Sparks offers a pro-business climate with tax benefits (no corporate, personal income, unitary, inventory or franchise taxes), reasonable property and sales taxes, and business-friendly regulations. Reno-Sparks’ strategic location and accessibility to the Western markets, availability of commercial, industrial and office space, role as a transportation hub, and business benefits attract commerce to the region.
Pasadena, Calif.-based Self Storage Data Systems Inc. publishes the ISS Flash Report, the Self- Storage Performance Index and other statistical data on self-storage operation. It also reports on supply-and-demand factors affecting the industry. For more information, call 626.304.2920; visit www.ssdata.net.
- West Coast Self-Storage Group Opens New Facility in Auburn, WA
- 80-Year-Old Self-Storage Manager Turns Over the Reins to 64-Year-Old Successor
- Bluebird Self Storage Opens New Facilities in New Hampshire
- Self-Storage Developer The Carroll Cos. to Build New Bee Safe Self-Storage Facility in Lexington, SC
- 2nd Annual Latin America Self Storage Expo to Take Place in Cancun, Mexico, May 3-5