The area along the eastern slopes of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in western Nevada is growing, according to metropolitan area statistics. Beyond being a gaming destination with world-class vacation and recreational amenities, the region is home to a thriving business community. Reno-Sparks offers a pro-business climate with tax benefits (no corporate, personal income, unitary, inventory or franchise taxes), reasonable property and sales taxes, and business-friendly regulations. Reno-Sparks’ strategic location and accessibility to the Western markets, availability of commercial, industrial and office space, role as a transportation hub, and business benefits attract commerce to the region.
Pasadena, Calif.-based Self Storage Data Systems Inc. publishes the ISS Flash Report, the Self- Storage Performance Index and other statistical data on self-storage operation. It also reports on supply-and-demand factors affecting the industry. For more information, call 626.304.2920; visit www.ssdata.net.
- MVP REIT Partnership Acquires Nevada Self-Storage Property for $5.2M
- Nevada Governor Signs New Self-Storage Lien Law for Second Time Since 2011
- Obstructed Views: Never Mess With a Self-Storage Unit’s Contents Before an Auction
- A Lock-It Self Storage in Fort Mill, SC, and Customers Cheer on the Carolina Panthers
- Chicago-based Self-Storage Operator LifeStorage Expands Presence in Nevada
- East Cherokee Storage in Woodstock, GA, Supports Yellow Ribbon Suicide Prevention Program
- New Minnesota Self-Storage Lien Law Goes into Effect Aug. 1
- 4 Steps to Successfully Navigating the Self-Storage Rezoning Process
- ISS News Desk: Uncle Bob’s Hosts Car-Racing Simulation Challenge
- Self-Storage Operator STORExpress Opens Mixed-Use Art Space in Etna, PA