The area along the eastern slopes of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in western Nevada is growing, according to metropolitan area statistics. Beyond being a gaming destination with world-class vacation and recreational amenities, the region is home to a thriving business community. Reno-Sparks offers a pro-business climate with tax benefits (no corporate, personal income, unitary, inventory or franchise taxes), reasonable property and sales taxes, and business-friendly regulations. Reno-Sparks’ strategic location and accessibility to the Western markets, availability of commercial, industrial and office space, role as a transportation hub, and business benefits attract commerce to the region.
Pasadena, Calif.-based Self Storage Data Systems Inc. publishes the ISS Flash Report, the Self- Storage Performance Index and other statistical data on self-storage operation. It also reports on supply-and-demand factors affecting the industry. For more information, call 626.304.2920; visit www.ssdata.net.
- MVP REIT Partnership Acquires Nevada Self-Storage Property for $5.2M
- Nevada Governor Signs New Self-Storage Lien Law for Second Time Since 2011
- Obstructed Views: Never Mess With a Self-Storage Unit’s Contents Before an Auction
- A Lock-It Self Storage in Fort Mill, SC, and Customers Cheer on the Carolina Panthers
- Chicago-based Self-Storage Operator LifeStorage Expands Presence in Nevada
- Soldier Wins Settlement From Southern Mini Storage of Sanford, NC
- Abba Self & RV Storage in Concord, CA, Expands With 148 Self-Storage Units
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the Northeast States: Experts Discuss Interest Rates and New Development
- Partnering With the Self-Storage REITs: Facility Operators Get Solutions for Management and More
- Westy Self Storage in Norwood, NJ, Provides Free Storage to Aspiring Eagle Scout, Book Drive