The area along the eastern slopes of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in western Nevada is growing, according to metropolitan area statistics. Beyond being a gaming destination with world-class vacation and recreational amenities, the region is home to a thriving business community. Reno-Sparks offers a pro-business climate with tax benefits (no corporate, personal income, unitary, inventory or franchise taxes), reasonable property and sales taxes, and business-friendly regulations. Reno-Sparks’ strategic location and accessibility to the Western markets, availability of commercial, industrial and office space, role as a transportation hub, and business benefits attract commerce to the region.
Pasadena, Calif.-based Self Storage Data Systems Inc. publishes the ISS Flash Report, the Self- Storage Performance Index and other statistical data on self-storage operation. It also reports on supply-and-demand factors affecting the industry. For more information, call 626.304.2920; visit www.ssdata.net.
- MVP REIT Partnership Acquires Nevada Self-Storage Property for $5.2M
- Nevada Governor Signs New Self-Storage Lien Law for Second Time Since 2011
- Obstructed Views: Never Mess With a Self-Storage Unit’s Contents Before an Auction
- Self-Storage Operator The Store Room of England Launches Charity Challenge
- CubeSmart Agrees to Buy 26 Self-Storage Facilities for $223M
- A Guide to Building Multi-Story Self-Storage Facilities
- Urban Self Storage of Seattle to Convert Belltown Facility to Hotel/Apartments
- Former Moose Lodge to Be Converted to Self-Storage in Redding, CA
- 102-Year-Old Former Boys & Girls Club Could Become Self-Storage in Worcester, MA
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Acquires Facility in Taunton, MA