The area along the eastern slopes of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in western Nevada is growing, according to metropolitan area statistics. Beyond being a gaming destination with world-class vacation and recreational amenities, the region is home to a thriving business community. Reno-Sparks offers a pro-business climate with tax benefits (no corporate, personal income, unitary, inventory or franchise taxes), reasonable property and sales taxes, and business-friendly regulations. Reno-Sparks’ strategic location and accessibility to the Western markets, availability of commercial, industrial and office space, role as a transportation hub, and business benefits attract commerce to the region.
Pasadena, Calif.-based Self Storage Data Systems Inc. publishes the ISS Flash Report, the Self- Storage Performance Index and other statistical data on self-storage operation. It also reports on supply-and-demand factors affecting the industry. For more information, call 626.304.2920; visit www.ssdata.net.
- MVP REIT Partnership Acquires Nevada Self-Storage Property for $5.2M
- Nevada Governor Signs New Self-Storage Lien Law for Second Time Since 2011
- Obstructed Views: Never Mess With a Self-Storage Unit’s Contents Before an Auction
- Self-Storage Operator The Store Room of England Launches Charity Challenge
- CubeSmart Agrees to Buy 26 Self-Storage Facilities for $223M
- Cornerstone RPC Storage Launches Phase 1 of $75M Self-Storage Development Plan in Texas
- Protecting Your Self-Storage Brand Perception in the Face of Disaster
- Convicted Arsonist in Kiwi Self Storage of New Zealand Trial Gets Appeal Date
- San Diego Self Storage Wins Top Spot in ‘Union Tribune’ Reader-Choice Poll
- University Self Storage in Sarasota, FL, Receives Women's Choice Award for ‘Outstanding Customer Experience’