The area along the eastern slopes of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in western Nevada is growing, according to metropolitan area statistics. Beyond being a gaming destination with world-class vacation and recreational amenities, the region is home to a thriving business community. Reno-Sparks offers a pro-business climate with tax benefits (no corporate, personal income, unitary, inventory or franchise taxes), reasonable property and sales taxes, and business-friendly regulations. Reno-Sparks’ strategic location and accessibility to the Western markets, availability of commercial, industrial and office space, role as a transportation hub, and business benefits attract commerce to the region.
Pasadena, Calif.-based Self Storage Data Systems Inc. publishes the ISS Flash Report, the Self- Storage Performance Index and other statistical data on self-storage operation. It also reports on supply-and-demand factors affecting the industry. For more information, call 626.304.2920; visit www.ssdata.net.
- Is Your Market Ready for New Self-Storage Development? Factors to Consider Before Buying Land
- Russia Self-Storage Market Rebounds as the Economy and Customer Confidence Improve
- Is Your Self-Storage Facility Ripe to Attract Commercial Tenants?
- Robust Economy and a Growing Middle Class Drive Self-Storage Growth in Latin America
- An Overview of the Self-Storage Real Estate Market in British Columbia Canada