Inside Self-Storage (ISS) has published its 2019 Technology Digital Issue, an all-new publication including in-depth articles about modern innovation and tools to improve business efficiency, performance and the customer experience. Written by industry experts, it provides information on smart devices and systems, security, self-service kiosks, staff training, management software, tech support, and more. Specific topics are:
- How the Internet of Things is transforming the way self-storage operators do business
- Three major technology developments in access control and property security
- How a kiosk can act as an extension of the management office and staff
- Strategies for training staff on new technology
- Tips for choosing management software
- What to expect from tech support and making the most of vendor resources
The publication is available for free download from the ISS Resource Center under “Digital Issues.” Past issues on other storage-related topics can be viewed through the same page.
For more than 28 years, ISS has provided informational resources for the self-storage industry. Its educational offerings include ISS magazine, the annual ISS World Expo, an extensive website, the ISS Store, and Self-Storage Talk, the industry’s largest online community.