The Inside Self-Storage 2019 Technology Digital Issue shows how facility operators can use modern tools to improve efficiency, performance and the customer experience. Written by industry technology experts, the articles offer insight to smart devices and systems, security tech, self-service kiosks, staff training, management software, tech support and more.
In this issue:
• Getting Smart: Find out how the Internet of Things is transforming the way operators do business and why a smart-connected facility is more efficient and profitable.
• Trends in Security: Learn how three major technology developments have changed the way facility operators secure and provide access to their sites.
• Self-Serve Solution: When implemented properly, a kiosk can act as an extension of your management office and staff, increasing revenue, and reducing costs and risk.
• Adopt and Adapt: Implementing new technology doesn’t have to be scary. Find out how training can lead to staff acceptance while facilitating better performance.
• Choosing Software: Get guidance to bolster your decision-making when buying or upgrading to a new a program so you chose the right one for your business.
• Tech Support: Learn what to expect when seeking help with your management software and how to make the most of vendor resources.
• How technology improves self-storage efficiency and revenue as well as the customer experience
• Specific tech tools being used by facility operators today in the areas of operation, security and others
• How to help ownership, staff and customers embrace innovation and maximize its benefits
Register to access this resource
Registering as a member of Inside Self Storage will give you free access to premium content including digital magazines, webinars, whitepapers and more.Download