Janus International Group LLC, a manufacturer of self-storage roll-up doors and building components, announced the six recipients of its “Salesperson of the Year” awards, which were distributed in January. The awards and respective winners are:
- U.S. Overall: Jim Ponti, regional sales manager
- U.S. Self-Storage: Richard Lillie, southeast sales manager
- U.S. Commercial: Scott Garland, commercial sales, southeast region
- Janus U.K.: Graham Lomax, sales director, Janus International UK Ltd.
- Self-Storage Europe: Christophe Gaude, French director, Steel Storage Europe
- Asta: Dan Baker, regional sales manager, Asta Door Corp.
“We’re incredibly proud of our sales team and the effort they put forth every year to make our company the best it can be,” said Ramey Jackson, vice president of sales. “Congratulations to the winners of this year’s awards, and we look forward to another great year with our team in 2018.”
Janus was just acquired by private investment firm Clearlake Capital Group LP, which has interests in the energy and industrial, food and consumer services, and software and technology sectors. The move is a part of a broad strategy to infuse Janus with resources to pursue product development and company growth, including acquisitions, according to company officials.
Headquartered in Temple, Ga., and founded in 2002, Janus is a global manufacturer and supplier of roll-up and swing doors, hallway systems, and re-locatable storage units for the self-storage industry. It operates 10 U.S. locations as well as manufacturing facilities in Europe and Mexico.