This month Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services, one of the nations largest commercial investment-services firms, is offering a free series of mid-year webcasts providing a comprehensive update and outlook for the apartment, retail, office and industrial property sectors. The webcasts can be watched live or on demand through MarcusMillichap.com. The webinar schedule is:
- Retail Webcast, July 12, 2011, 10:30 a.m. Pacific
- Apartment Webcast, July 19, 10:30 a.m. Pacific
- Office and Industrial Webcast, July 26, 10:30 a.m. Pacific
The webcasts will include speaker presentations followed by an interactive question and answer session. Topics will include the seriousness of the current economic slowdown, prospects for occupancy and rent growth in 2011-2012, interest rates, and an outlook for pricing, cap rates and investment opportunities. The presenters are:
- William E. Hughes, managing director, Marcus & Millichap Capital Corp.
- Hessam Nadji, managing director, Marcus & Millichap
- Alan L. Pontius, managing director, National Office and Industrial Properties Group
- Bill Rose, national director, National Retail Group
Registration details can be found at www.marcusmillichap.com/webcasts. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 925.953.1735.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap is one of the nations largest firms specializing in commercial real estate investment services. With more than 1,200 real estate specialists in 70-plus offices, the company closed 4,302 transactions in 2010. Marcus & Millichap includes a National Self Storage Group that specializes in self-storage real estate transactions.