File Managers Inc. (FileMan), a provider of consultative services and training materials for operators of records-management facilities, has released a new training in a box course that focuses on sales and sales management. FileMan Sales and Sales Management Training will allow users to learn and train others in a consultative sales model for records management that can be readily adopted or adapted to a companys own style. Companies can set and track results against their own standards of performance as well as suggested 30-, 60- and 90-day benchmarks.
The course, which sells for $1,995 at http://flourishpress.com/fileman, provides the same training FileMan has offered in the classroom for the past 34 years, redesigned to a more modern delivery method. It includes 20 comprehensive lessons in video, audio and print format. Specific components include:
- DVD: FileMan Course Overview
- Manual: FileMan 7-Step Consultative Selling Process
- Manual: FileMan Sales and Sales Management Process Guide
- Manual: Hiring Your Next Sales Star
- Manual: FileMan Strategic Records Retention Scheduling Guidebook
- 20 audio CDs with supporting lessons for the sales-training process
- Data CD containing all 20 audio sessions in MP3 format (for easy download to a portable media device or Smartphone)
- Support materials binder, with more than 350 pages of tools, resources, scripts and other resources
- Data CD containing editable templates for an ACT or Salesforce contact-management system
- Two months of free access to the monthly FileMan webinar series
FileMan supports this training with monthly coaching and mentoring webinars, e-mail support, and a members only website containing new materials as they are developed as well as frequently asked questions. A companion training course geared toward start-up records-management businesses will be available on or about Aug. 15.
FileMan and its principal, Cary McGovern, have provided records-storage feasibility, implementation and sales consultation and training to more than 500 companies in 39 countries.