On Sept. 22, national roofing contractor D.C. Taylor Co. will sponsor a free webinar for self-storage professionals, architects and construction professionals titled, Metal Retrofit: Eliminate Leaks and Reduce Energy Costs. The online event will address the daily weathering effects on roofs and offer options for extending the life of existing roofs while eliminating day-to-day leaks that cost money, upset tenants and damage otherwise rentable storage spaces. Taught by Bill Shanko, regional manager for D.C. Taylor, and Gary Shultz, a representative for Carlisle SynTech Inc., the seminar will cover:
- Extending the life of your current roof
- Creating a stable environment by reducing expansion and contraction
- Water-resistant roofing with proven performance
- Implementing a COOL roof option and/or additional energy savings
- Improving R-value to save energy
- Preserving existing metal roofs to prevent further deterioration
The webinar will take place at 2 p.m. ET. The free registration process can be completed at Ministoragemessenger.com.
D.C. Taylor Co. has more 60 years of experience in providing roofing solutions for the self-storage industry.