Chamberlain Access Solutions has introduced the patented AccessMaster Overlock system, which can be engaged to prevent the hasp on a unit door from being opened. Other features include:
- Automates the move-in process.
- Prevents access to storage units with past-due rent, without manually placing additional locks on unit doors.
- Provides tenant access as soon as rent is made current.
- Streamlines lien and auction procedures.
- Identifies the status of all unit doors, without the need to leave the office to conduct visual inspections.
- Discourages tailgating into the facility.
- Prevents unit access during a customer’s extended absence.
High-Tech Security for Storage: Self-Service, Innovation and Change
Electronic and Cylinder Locks: Working Together
Protect ‘Unit’ Inventory With Locks
Self-Storage Talk: Frozen Doors and Locks