E-SoftSys, a provider of self-storage management software, has released version 4.0 of e-CRM, its customer-relationship-management module. The new version incorporates several new features and integrates with the company’s Call Tracker module. Product enhancements include:
- Constant Contact e-mail marketing integration that allows the export of e-CRM contact data
- Integration with the Call Tracker module, which allows users to initiate calls to prospects or tenants as well as record calls
- Enhanced “e-mail drip” campaign functionality that sends automated messages to tenants at various stages, such as after move-in, upon receipt of payment, after move-out, etc.
- A Comprehensive Truck Reservation module that can track vehicle availability and offer reservations while customers reserve/rent a unit
- An improved collection-calls function that can send e-mails to past-due tenants using pre-defined templates
- Comprehensive reporting on leads and lead-to-rental conversions
- The ability to maintain a trail of all e-mail communication sent to tenants and prospects
- An interface to QlikView, a third-party business-intelligence and analytics software that performs data analytics and spots trends
- The ability to view tenant alerts such as upcoming rent raises, blacklisted or delinquent tenants, etc.
- Enhanced demographics tracking
e-CRM generated more than 200,000 leads for self-storage operators in 2013 through inquiries and reservations, according to a company press release. This year, the program has generated more than 280,000 leads for several multi-facility operators, the company reported.
E-SoftSys, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and ISO 9001:2008 certified company, provides software products for the self-storage industry, including Self Storage Manager and e-CRM. The company also offers add-on modules such as the INSOMNIAC kiosk interface, online payments, online reservations and rentals, the QlikView Business Intelligence and Analytics interface, and the iPad/tablet-based Site Audit and Walk Through Application.