G5, provider of the Digital Experience Management (DXM) software and various marketing services for the self-storage industry, has launched the new G5 Reputation Manager and G5 One as part of the DXM platform. DXM includes five suites that allow self-storage operators to create, deliver, measure and optimize customer experiences.
Reputation Manager helps facility owners monitor, analyze, respond to, solicit and proactively manage the online conversation occurring about their business. The tool works across multiple channels through tracking, insight reports, reputation scoring and actionable next steps. It also works seamlessly with Google+ Local. Features of Reputation Manager include:
- A reputation score, which objectively rates and benchmarks a propertys online reputation
- Continuous monitoring of review and social-media sites
- Review reporting and analysis
- A dashboard view, which allows operators to see critical information about their online reputation in a single view
- E-mail alerts that provides timely notification of every review, good or bad
- Review response management and best practices
- Workflow management, which ensures no reviews fall through the cracks or go without a response
- Review solicitation, which identifies property advocates and solicits reviews to boost online reputation
G5 One is a responsive website-design platform that ensures a self-storage operator's website functions across multiple viewing devicesfrom mobile to desktopwithout the need to build multiple sites. The platform includes SEO enhancement and maximizes site usability.
The digital landscape is changing. Online reputation is more important than ever, and more people are accessing the Web with a variety of devices, said Dan Hobin, co-founder and CEO. Were keeping our clients ahead of the game with tools that let them manage their properties reputation and deliver sites optimized for all devices, including tablets, smartphones, desktops and laptops. With powerful, innovative tools like these, theyll be able to navigate the ever-evolving digital landscape with ease.
Founded in 2005 and based in Bend, Ore., G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private U.S. companies by Inc. magazine for the third consecutive year. It has also been named one of North Americas fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte for two years running and one of Oregons fastest growing private companies for the past three years. G5 is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital.