Toy Storage Nation (TSN), an education resource for independent owners, operators and developers of vehicle-oriented self-storage, is hosting a boat/RV-storage workshop in Howey-In-The-Hills, Florida, on July 29. Held at The Mission Inn Resort & Golf Club near Orlando, the event will feature the following presentations and speakers:
- Feasibility: Jo Beth White, Development Services Inc.
- Facility tour and canopy construction: Bob Hayworth, Baja Construction Inc.
- Enclosed construction: Matt Maurer, BETCO Inc.
- Operations: Gregg Ellsworth, Self Storage Consulting Group
- Software: Steve Smith, Storage Commander
- Financing: Anne Mino, Live Oak Bank
- Marketing: Steve Lucas, The Storage Group
- Investing: Neil Dyer, Madison Capital Group and Blue Gate Boat & RV Storage
- Ancillary revenue: Terry Anderson, Tenant Property Protection
- Security and technology: Hayden Buettner, Janus International Group
“The one-day workshop is intended to provide potential recreational-vehicle investors and operators the opportunity to tour a successful storage facility in this asset class, plus the opportunity to ask questions with experts in a one-on-one setting,” said Amy Bix, a partner with TSN.
TSN offers a website, magazine and workshops on boat and RV storage. Its executive leadership team has more than 100 years of combined experience in the self-storage and media industries.