A comprehensive Roundtable Discussion program covering nearly 30 industry topics has been unveiled for the Inside Self-Storage World Expo in Las Vegas, March 1-3. On Monday, March 1, experts from all aspects of the self-storage field will assemble at the Paris Hotel & Resort to meet with show attendees in an intimate setting that allows them to answer questions and converse in a meaningful way. Topics to be addressed include:
- Building a Great Self-Storage Website
- Self-Storage Facility Maintenance: Keeping It Fresh
- New Sales Tactics for Today’s Self-Storage Shoppers
- Tracking Your Marketing Strategies: How Much Are You Really Spending?
- Using Customer-Relationship Management in Self-Storage
- Super-Size Your Self-Storage Operation―The Easy Way
- Creative Self-Storage Marketing: Rent More Units!
- What the Heck Does That Mean? Computer Reports Made Easy
- Creating an Automated Self-Storage Facility: Kiosks and More
- Boat and RV Storage: The Basics of Construction and Development
Created for self-storage owners, managers, developers, investors and suppliers, the ISS Expo comprises three days of educational seminars, product and service exhibits, and networking opportunities. The event focuses on strategies for generating revenue and perfecting business branding in a demanding economic environment.
For details and to register, visitwww.insideselfstorageworldexpo.com.