Self-storage ownership has changed in recent months due to the pandemic, technology innovation, staffing fluctuations and all sorts of factors. To ensure you’re keeping up with the times, take advantage of the seminars that were recently recorded at the 2021 Inside Self-Storage World Expo. All seven sessions from the show’s Ownership Track are now available for pre-order in DVD format and will also be released as on-demand video once production is complete in late September. They are:
- 5 Smart Things Self-Storage Owners Should Do Every Year (But Many Often Forget)
- An Owner’s Guide to Remote Self-Storage Management: It Isn’t Just for Pandemics!
- The Keys to a Smooth-Running Self-Storage Business: Implementing Policies and Procedures
- In Self-Storage, Staff Is King: People-Management Mistakes to Avoid
- Self-Storage Diagnostics: 5 Ways to Measure the True Health of Your Business
- Is It Time to Become a Multi-Site Self-Storage Operation? Why and How to Grow Your Portfolio
- Spend Where It Counts! Ways to Cut Costs and Boost Your Self-Storage Bottom Line
You can order DVDs individually or part of a special discount package. These seminars are also included as part of two larger bundles at significant savings. The Total Solutions package includes all 42 topics recorded during the expo, while the Operator Essentials bundle includes all sessions from the Customer Experience, Management, Ownership and Technology Tracks.
Pre-orders are expected to ship by Sept. 24. Visit the ISS Store for full product details. Take advantage of education you can view from the comfort of your home of office, and become a modern self-storage owner positioned for long-term success!