The Inside Self-Storage (ISS) Store has just released 28 new education videos on a wide range of high-demand, industry-relevant topics. Available in on-demand and DVD formats, the sessions feature industry experts addressing all segments of the business. Covered categories include:
- Building: Design/build construction, energy codes, design for challenging parcels, mixed-use development, renovations
- Investing: Acquisition strategies, advice for new investors, due diligence, legacy and succession planning, lending platforms and programs
- Marketing: Core strategies, PWAs and SEO, website design and success
- Operations: Competitive analysis, difficult situations, facility-launch strategies, financial forecasting, lien sales
- Sales & Service: Community outreach, customer-experience essentials, customer-relationship management, service-approach balance
- Staffing: Company culture, discipline, leadership traits, training programs
- Technology: Access-control data and metrics, integration
Last month, the ISS Store released an additional 12 education videos that were recorded as part of the 2020 ISS Virtual Event. Also obtainable in multiple formats, those seminars come as singles or as part of three discount packages: Building and Investing, CX and Innovation and Operations and Leadership. A complete set of all 12 ISS videos is also available.
For more than 29 years, ISS has provided informational resources for the self-storage industry. Its educational offerings include ISS magazine, the annual ISS World Expo, an extensive website, the ISS Store, and Self-Storage Talk, the industry’s largest online community.