Inside Self-Storage (ISS) has published a new digital issue that explores how the self-storage industry has been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic and ways to move forward with confidence. Written for facility owners, managers and investors, “Remaining Relevant in a Time of Crisis: Strategies to Adapt and Succeed Around COVID-19” offers advice on facility safety, sales, service, technology, legalities, customer experience and more.
Covered topics include:
- Tactics for adjusting to the new professional reality
- Insight and advice from industry operators
- Technology that can help meet tenant needs
- The legalities of offering contact-free storage
- How to avoid pandemic-related cyber attacks
- Building brand and customer loyalty
- How the customer-service model has changed
- The need for community stewardship
The publication is available for free download in PDF format.
For more than 29 years, ISS has provided informational resources for the self-storage industry. Its educational offerings include ISS magazine, the annual ISS World Expo, an extensive website, the ISS Store, and Self-Storage Talk, the industry’s largest online community.