Inside Self-Storage (ISS) has released its 2019 International Digital Issue, which includes in-depth articles about the growth, challenges and operation of self-storage businesses in Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, Latin America and the United Kingdom. Written for facility owners, managers and investors, the articles include information about investing, development, trends, market challenges, operation and more.
Covered topics include:
- An expert overview of self-storage across six regions
- Observations on Australia and New Zealand
- Obstacles being faced in Hong Kong
- A case study of building in Vietnam
- Trends and predictions for the Russian industry
- Dynamics shaping the prosperous European market
- Economic strength and development in Norway
- A German operator’s insight on the local scene
- The truth about opportunities and challenges in Canada
- A look at storage in South Africa
The publication is available for free download in PDF format.
For more than 28 years, ISS has provided informational resources for the self-storage industry. Its educational offerings include ISS magazine, the annual ISS World Expo, an extensive website, the ISS Store, and Self-Storage Talk, the industry’s largest online community.