In this age of eco-consciousness, self-storage owners can do their part for the environment, generate clean energy, attract more customers and reduce expenses by adding solar technology to their facilities. Inside Self-Storage (ISS) has released a digital magazine issue titled " Solar Technology in Self-Storage: Generating Energy and Revenue," which will help facility operators evaluate the opportunities created by solar energy.
The publication is available for free download at www.insideselfstorage.com/digital-issues. Covered topics include:
- How to generate energy and revenue from the sun
- Steps to maximizing an investment in solar panels
- Solar-installation models
- Case studies of real-life self-storage solar projects, including assumptions and financials
- Assessing the true impact of adding solar panels to self-storage
- Financing a solar project
For more than 20 years, ISS has provided informational resources for the self-storage industry. Its educational offerings include a monthly magazine, annual conferences and tradeshows, an extensive website, an education institute, an online store, and Self-Storage Talk, the industrys largest online community.