Self-storage development has undergone a steep evolution in recent years thanks to land scarcity, municipal requirements and deeply competitive markets. To ensure your building strategy is on point with current trends, dive into the seminars that were recently recorded at the 2021 Inside Self-Storage World Expo. All seven sessions from the show’s Building Track are now available for pre-order in DVD format and will be released as on-demand video later this month. They are:
- This Ain’t Your Grandpa’s Farm … Staying Relevant in Self-Storage Development
- Don’t Bungle in This Jungle! Escaping Common Self-Storage Building Mistakes
- Designing Healthy Self-Storage Buildings to Serve in the Pandemic and Well Beyond
- Self-Storage Meets Retail Suburbia: Finding Success With Mixed-Use Projects
- What Should I Build? Choosing the Best Type of Project for Your Self-Storage Development Site
- Building Multi-Story: From Feasibility to Certificate of Occupancy
- Here Comes the Sun: What You Need to Know About Solar and Self-Storage
You can order DVDs individually or part of a special discount package. These seminars are also included as part of two larger bundles at significant savings. The Total Solutions package includes all 42 topics recorded during the expo, while the Builder/Investor Essentials bundle includes all 14 sessions from the Building and Investing Tracks.
Pre-orders are expected to ship by Sept. 24. Visit the ISS Store for full product details. Take advantage of education you can view from the comfort of your home or office, and ensure your next self-storage project is designed with a competitive advantage!