If you’re a facility manager looking to perfect your skills, it’s time to take the plunge! The 2019 Inside Self-Storage World Expo is the education deep dive you’ve been waiting for. Whether you’re just learning to swim or ready to compete, you’ll find your starting platform at the industry’s biggest and best show of the year.
Come to The Mirage Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, April 1-4, and immerse yourself in all things self-storage. With two days of comprehensive workshops and another two days of seminars and other learning events, you’ll do a lot more than get your feet wet.
On April 2 and 3, those who purchase the All-Access Pass or Seminar-Track Package will get access to six education tracks, three of which are specifically tailored for facility operators: Management Track, Marketing Track and Technology Track. Each containing seven sessions, these lineups are teeming with guidance to help you improve your skills, achieve your goals and ensure your facility is the best on the block.
This year, many of our seminars are led by facility managers like you. Being “in the trenches,” they know their stuff! Here’s a sample of the sessions they’ll present:
- Operational Efficiency: Setting a Standard for Self-Storage Excellence
- Let's Get Physical! Self-Storage Safety and Site Maintenance
- Making More Money With Self-Storage Profit Centers
- Turning Tenants Into Walking Billboards With an Exceptional Service Experience
- Magic Revenue Finder: Unlocking Hidden Profit in Your Self-Storage Operation
- Cost-Effective Marketing Strategies for Small Self-Storage Operators
On April 1 and 4 is when you’ll take the truly deep dives. Workshops come included with the All-Access Pass, or purchase them a la carte! Each four-hour practicum is taught by the industry’s top experts, those with firsthand experience in operational challenges and solutions. If you’re ready for an intense descent into manager-focused learning, consider these options:
- Management Mastery Workshop: Increased competition, rapidly changing technology and more demanding customers means you can’t simply freestyle. You must master more complicated strokes! This session will teach you how.
- Digital Marketing Workshop: If the pool of online marketing knowledge sometimes feels too fast and deep, this workshop will help you breathe easier and keep afloat. It’ll combine real-world examples and hands-on exercises to elucidate search engine optimization, Google Ads, online reputation and much more.
- Advanced Legal Workshop and Legal Learning Live: Every manager should be current on the industry legal landscape. These two events bookend the show, with one on April 1 and the other on April 4. They’ll provide a wealth of information on the riskiest issues facing facility operators today.
One of the best things about the ISS World Expo is the chance to learn from and share ideas with your peers. You’ll meet other storage professionals from all aspects of the industry and around the world! Take advantage of the overflowing expertise at the show through these and other networking opportunities:
- Overtime With the Experts: Ever attend a really good seminar and wish you could ask the speaker questions or keep the conversation going without having to rush the stage? Now you can! We’ve designated a room where you can meet with our speakers after each seminar for 30 minutes of “overtime.”
- Self-Storage Q&A Sessions: We’ve expanded our popular open forum into three topic-focused events: Investing & Development, Management & Marketing and Technology & Innovation. Hosted by hand-picked experts with proficiency in these category verticals, these sessions will allow you to get more questions answered on the topics that really matter to you, no matter your role or area of interest.
- Legal Q&A With Jeffrey Greenberger: Who doesn’t want free time with an attorney? Everyone in the storage business has some legal questions. Now’s your chance to get them answered in a no-holds-barred arena.
Stop floating around and get serious about self-storage. C’mon, the water’s fine! Learn more about the show’s manager-focused offerings at issworldexpo.com.