The Inside Self-Storage 2018 International Digital Issue is an overview of the global industry, fulled with insightful articles by experts on nearly every continent. The articles offer analysis of local trends and opportunities in several countries, covering topics including awareness, financing, development, operation, marketing and more.
In this issue:
- Evolution of the Canadian Industry: Read what’s been occurring in the Canadian self-storage market, which has seen another evolutionary year.
- Australia’s Ups and Downs: Get market observations from a key local player on the abundance of new development and its possible influence on existing operators.
- Asia’s Growing Pains: Learn from a member of the region’s self-storage association about activity in specific Asian countries.
- An American in Bangkok: A U.S. self-storage veteran offers her take on the emerging market’s challenges and achievements.
- The Resilience of the Brazilian Industry: The founder of GoodStorage shares his company’s journey as well as an outlook for the future of Latin America.
- The Fledgling Finnish Market: Find out why this young industry is struggling to grow and one operator’s advice on how it can build more product awareness.
- Introducing Self-Storage to India: Learn more about the country’s promising market from Orange Self Storage, which recently opened its first property in the country.
- The Young Italian Market: A representative from the local association discusses the state of the business, new development, challenges and more.
- A Virtual ‘Hop’ Around the UK Market: The CEO of Kangaroo Self Storage shares insight on market growth, trends and activity.
- Keeping Pace With the Expanding UK Market: Read about Storage King’s plans to keep pace with the expanding market and meet consumer demand.
- An overview of the global self-storage industry
- Development, challenges and trends in several international markets
- Advice for owners, investors, operators and developers
Fill out the form below to download the free digital magazine.