Inside Self-Storage is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

Light Fixture Causes Fire at Paramount Self Storage

On Friday, firefighters from Stanhope and Netcong, N.J., extinguished an electrical fire at Paramount Self Storage.

On Friday, firefighters from Stanhope and Netcong, N.J., extinguished an electrical fire at Paramount Self Storage. No damage was reported to any of the interior units. Police responded to a fire alarm at the site shortly before 8 p.m. and found the fire had begun in a ceiling light fixture.
 
Source: Daily Record, Stanhope fire traced to light

Related Articles:

Fire Breaks Out at Pittsford Mini Self-Storage

Fire Prevention and Safety

Recovering From Facility Fire : How to keep from getting burned

Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish