Ten self-storage facilities are currently under development across Colorado that will add approximately 750,000 square feet of storage space in the state. The properties will feature a range of amenities, such as climate control, business-incubator space and RV storage, as well as stone and timber exteriors, according to a press release from McCauley Constructors, a local contractor involved in the projects. The developments are:
- Four A Storage Place facilities in Evergreen, Loveland, Sheridan and Westminster
- An expansion to Bennett Storage in Bennett
- Chatfield Reservoir Storage in Littleton
- Colorado Mini Storage in Thornton
- A three-story Northglenn Storage facility in Northglenn
- A two-story Wadsworth Storage facility in Denver
- An unnamed facility in Lakewood
“Our team is honored to have been chosen as the design-build team to deliver these state-of-the-art facilities for our esteemed clients,” said Leon J. McCauley, president of McCauley Constructors.
Founded in 2005, McCauley Constructors offers pre-engineered metal buildings for several uses including education, health care, manufacturing, office, retail and self-storage. The company assists with construction, design and jurisdictional entitlement.