Inside Self-Storage (ISS) has released its 2014 International Digital Issue, which includes in-depth articles about the growth, challenges and operation of self-storage businesses in Asia, Africa, Australia, Canada, Europe, North America and South America. Written for facility owners, managers and investors, the articles include information about new development and conversions, financing, operations, obstacles, customer dynamics, and more. Covered topics include:
- An overview of industry growth across the world
- Obstacles faced by developers in Latin America
- Growth potential in the U.K. market
- The expansion of Less Mess Storage in Europe
- Australia’s first real estate investment trust
- Storage needs and challenges in Hong Kong
- The Box approach in the United Arab Emirates
- Extra Space Asia’s recent acquisitions
- An update from the Canadian Self Storage Association
The publication is available for free download at www.insideselfstorage.com/digital-issues.
For nearly 25 years, ISS has provided informational resources for the self-storage industry. Its educational offerings include ISS magazine, the annual ISS Expo, an extensive website, the ISS Store, and Self-Storage Talk, the industry’s largest online community.