The California Self Storage Association (CSSA) has elected new officers for its 2021 board of directors and welcomed new members. The new executive committee is:
- President: Jeff Higashi, President of Western Sales Division, Janus International
- Vice president: Josh Miller, Chief Operating Officer (COO), Storland Self Storage
- Treasurer: Byung Cho, Director of Acquisitions and Development, Metropolitan Investments LLC
- Secretary: Nick Walker, Executive Vice President of Investment Properties, CBRE Group Inc.
New board members are Matt Garibaldi, president of Storage Star, and Gary Sugarman, principal and COO of The William Warren Group. They replace Karen Branson, partner of the Law Offices of Branson & Branson LLP, and Kenny Pratt, principal of Crescendo Properties, who are stepping down.
Returning board members are:
- Pam Domingue, Owner, Storage Solutions LLC
- David Edward, Owner, Ojai Oil Co./Golden State Storage
- Mike Gong, Area Vice President, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Scott Ramser, Owner, RV Storage Depot
- Peter Watson, General Counsel, Westport Properties Inc.
- Tosha Giuffrida, Vice President of Operations, Derrel’s Mini Storage
- Nathan McElmurry, Senior Vice President and Head of Storage Acquisitions, Insite Property Group
- Pedro Florida, COO, Trojan Storage
CSSA is a nonprofit trade association dedicated to supporting the self-storage industry in California. The group offers educational events, networking opportunities, legislative advocacy and more.