A building painter was rescued from the top of Midtown Self Storage in Kansas City, Mo., yesterday after suffering an electrical shock. Firefighters brought the man down to safety from the multi-story building after one of the cables he was working with became somehow energized and shocked him. He was taken to the hospital for treatment of burns and other injuries.
Investigators are trying to determin the cause of the accident. The incident caused a power outage of several nearby buildings as well as a traffic light.
Source: Kansas City Star, Fire crews use ladder to rescue painter who was shocked on roof