High-Lites of Wallingford, Conn., has introduced the HL-95/105 Series of economical halogen emergency lighting units. The new models come with 5-watt, high-output MR16 halogen lamps that provide enhanced path of egress illumination during emergency conditions. The attractive, low-profile units are available in standard and self-diagnostic versions.
The HL-105 model offers 12 watts of additional capacity for operating remote lighting fixtures or for extended emergency operation time. Other features of the 95 and 105 models include:
• May be mounted on the wall or ceiling
• UV-stable thermoplastic housing in neutral cream finish
• Universal mounting plate with plug-in connector for ease of installation
• Fully adjustable lighting heads
• Maintenance-free lead calcium battery
• Universal 120/277VAC input
• Fully automatic, temperature compensating, variable rate float charger standard
• Automatic low voltage battery disconnect protects battery from deep discharge
• Momentary test switch and AC ready indicator
• UL Damp Location listed
• UL924 listed
Other available options include black finish and matching remote lighting fixtures.
High-Lites is a Philips group brand and a manufacturer of emergency-lighting luminaires, exit signs and backup power systems.