Inside Self-Storage (ISS) has released its 2017 International Digital Issue, which includes in-depth articles about the growth, challenges and operation of self-storage businesses in Africa, Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, South America and the United Kingdom. Written for facility owners, managers and investors, the articles include information about construction, development, industry trends and awareness, operating performance, market challenges, and more. Covered topics include:
- A global view of the industry
- How Asian operators are rebuilding
- Pioneering in the Philippines
- Growth drivers in Australasia
- Operator performance in Australia
- Going solar in South Africa
- Challenges for the maturing European market
- Increased demand in Finland
- Mixed-use development in Scotland
- Launching in Germany
- Building multi-story in Latin America
- The Colombian business model
- Growth in Canada
The publication is available for free download.
For more than 26 years, ISS has provided informational resources for the self-storage industry. Its educational offerings include ISS magazine, the annual ISS World Expo, an extensive website, the ISS Store, and Self-Storage Talk, the industry’s largest online community.