Inside Self-Storage (ISS) has released its 2016 International Digital Issue, which includes in-depth articles about the growth, challenges and operation of self-storage businesses in Africa, Asia, Europe, South America and the United Kingdom. Written for facility owners, managers and investors, the articles include information about industry trends, new development, finance, market challenges, public perception and more. Covered topics include:
- Investor potential in Latin America
- A snapshot of the Chilean industry
- Building brand awareness in Brazil
- Industry growth and challenges in Asia
- Expansion in Africa's Kenya region
- South Africa's blooming market
- Europe as a hotbed for new investors
- Lessons learned in Scotland
- New opportunities in Macedonia
- Germany's untapped market
- Operating in Norway
The publication is available for free download at www.insideselfstorage.com/digital-issues. Previous international digital issues can be accessed from the same page.
For more than 25 years, ISS has provided informational resources for the self-storage industry. Its educational offerings include ISS magazine, the annual ISS Expo, an extensive website, the ISS Store and Self-Storage Talk, the industry’s largest online community.