Self-storage is blossoming in markets worldwide. Not only are investors and developers seeking to enter untapped areas, operators in various regions crave insight to succeeding in countries where self-storage is an unfamiliar product.
To provide information to global investors, builders and operators, Inside Self-Storage has released its 2012 International Digital Issue, which includes an array of in-depth articles about the growth, challenges and operation of self-storage in Asia, Australia, Canada, Japan, Latin America, New Zealand, Russia, South Africa, the Middle East and the United Kingdom. Facility owners, managers and investors will find expert content on trends, association activity, real estate and more. Covered topics include:
- Market and association activity in Canada, including deep-drill insight on the British Columbia real estate market
- Market and association activity in Latin America, including an exploration of regional growth and a detailed look at the Brazilian market
- A market overview of Australia and New Zealand, including operator consensus and insights on the industry, and a look at large players and strategies of existing businesses
- Insight to market trends and expansion in Asia including emerging operators, cultural changes, and an interview with Michael Hagbeck, CEO of Extra Space Self Storage Singapore
- A market snapshot of self-storage in Japan, including an in-depth view of the "trunk-room" industry from the eyes of the country's largest operator
- Self-storage expansion and plans in the United Arab Emirates and other countries of the Middle East
- An overview of market conditions in the United Kingdom including economic factors and performance trends
- A market overview and discussion of Russia's self-storage renaissance
- A close look at the burgeoning South Africa market and the story of Giba Storage in KwaZulu-Natal province
The publication is available for free download at www.insideselfstorage.com/digital-issues.
For more than 20 years, ISS has provided informational resources for the self-storage industry. Its educational offerings include a monthly magazine, annual conferences and tradeshows, an extensive website, an education institute, an online store, and Self-Storage Talk, the industrys largest online community.