Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Author Mark Helm Explains How Cap Rates Work in Self-Storage Valuations
Capitalization rates are used regularly in the self-storage industry to help set real estate prices, but understanding what cap rates are and why they’re useful can be confusing. In this video, Mark Helm, author of “Creating Wealth Through Self-Storage,” explains why cap rates are used to compare one asset against another and breaks down the association between net operating income and cap rate in determining a real estate price.
- ISS News Desk Explores the Resurgence of Self-Storage Development
- MiniCo Offers Tenant-Safety Checklist for Self-Storage Operators
- ISS News Desk: Mergers, New Resources Shape Self-Storage Online-Auction Business
- Guardian Self Storage Offers Advice on Moving Into a Unit
ISS News Desk Highlights Events for Upcoming Inside Self-Storage World Expo
March 25, 2014 Posted in Videos
- A-1 Self Storage Game-Show Spoof: ‘Show Me Your Unit’ Round 2
Citadel Caverns Self-Storage Commercial Takes Viewers Inside Facility ‘Cave’
March 18, 2014 Posted in Videos
- 3 Mile Domination Quick Hit Focuses on the Power of Video Testimonials
- ISS News Desk Highlights Self-Storage Product Releases Including Online Tools, Mobile Apps
- Guardian Self Storage Promises to Protect the ‘Right One’