Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Operator LifeStorage Raises Millions in Funding for Company Growth
California-based self-storage operator LifeStorage LP recently secured $220 million in investment and revolving credit, which will be used to fund the company’s growth strategy. This ISS News Desk looks at who provided the investment injection and their reasons for backing this operator with a strong presence in Chicago.
- Meet Self-Storage Manager Veronica From Add-A-Closet Storage in Lubbock, TX
- 3 Mile Domination Quick Hit: Make an Impression on Self-Storage Tenants With Refreshments
ISS News Desk: Self-Storage in Pop Culture, Including a Horror Movie and Comic-Book Series
October 17, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Self-Storage Owner/Operator Executive Summit Preview: Revenue Management, Marketing and Facility Value
- Self-Storage Owner/Operator Executive Summit Preview: Staffing, Effective Management and Operational Audits
- 3 Mile Domination Quick Hit: How Do You Handle Walk-In Self-Storage Customers When the Phone Rings?
ISS News Desk: Inside Self-Storage 2013 Top-Operators List
October 1, 2013 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Tenants Store the Darndest Things
StorQuest and Organization Expert Justin Klosky Help Self-Storage Customers Protect Their Goods
September 24, 2013 Posted in Videos
Why U.K. Self-Storage Operation Store First Is the Place for Customers to ‘Stash Their Loot’
September 20, 2013 Posted in Videos