Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
ISS News Desk: New Horror-Thriller Novel ‘Self Storage’ Now Available
The self-storage industry is the backdrop for a new horror-thriller novel by Jay Bonansinga, known for penning the “The Walking Dead” novel series. Titled “Self Storage,” the book centers on Johnny Fitzgerald, a graphic illustrator with a major heroin habit, who accidentally gets trapped inside a deserted storage facility with his 6-year-old son. The 213-page, hardcover book is now available for purchase in the ISS Store. Please note the novel contains graphic scenes and mature language.
- Commercial From Wales Self-Storage Operator Storage Giant Offers Nod to Silent Films
- Author Mark Helm Explains How Cap Rates Work in Self-Storage Valuations
- Live From the 2015 ISS Expo: Dean Jernigan Discusses the Self-Storage Finance Market
- Ad From New Zealand Self-Storage Operator National Mini Storage Links Romance to ‘Creating Space’
- Live From the 2015 ISS Expo: David Blum Talks About the Expanding International Self-Storage Market
- MiniCo Offers Ladder Safety Tips for Self-Storage Operators
- Live From the 2015 ISS Expo: Marc Goodin Talks About Self-Storage Customer Service
ISS News Desk: Inside Self-Storage Launches Manager-Compensation Survey
May 12, 2015 Posted in Videos
Author Mark Helm Recaps Inside Self-Storage World Expo From Kentucky Campsite
May 5, 2015 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: New Investment and Finance Opportunities for Self-Storage Professionals