Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Less Mess Storage Chairman Discusses European Self-Storage Expansion, Investment Opportunities
In this video, Chris Parry, content manager for Canadian financial website Stockhouse.com, interviews Peter Smith, vice president and corporate chairman for Less Mess Storage Inc., a Canada-based self-storage operator with facilities in the Czech Republic and Poland. During the interview, Smith discusses the favorable market conditions in Central and Eastern Europe that make self-storage a good fit for consumers and prompted Less Mess to target the region for industry growth.
Why U.K. Self-Storage Operation Store First Is the Place for Customers to ‘Stash Their Loot’
September 20, 2013 Posted in Videos
ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Operator’s Donation Helps Kure It Cancer Research Top $2M Milestone
September 17, 2013 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Operators Add Solar Panels, Other Green Initiatives
- Stor-All Video Focuses on the Role of Self-Storage in Preserving 'A Lifetime of Memories'
- 3-Mile Domination Quick Hit: Stop Asking Your Self-Storage Customers What Size Unit They Need
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Owner Faces Kidnapping Charges
- This Self-Storage Facility Wants You to Know Who Has the Biggest Garage Sale
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage REITs Release 2Q 2013 Financial Results and Comments
- Store First Puts the Smooth Moves on U.K. Self-Storage Customers With Motoring Expert Quentin Willson
- Are You at Risk for Losing Your Self-Storage Cell-Tower Lease?