Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Lockaway Self-Storage Video Sells Value Proposition With Hip-Hop Jingle
This video from Texas-based self-storage operator Lockaway Storage begins from the customer perspective—driving up to the facility and walking through the front door—before closing with a hip-hop jingle that sells the company’s value proposition. In between, the viewer gets glimpses of one of its facilities, including exterior design, an empty unit, management office and hours of operation.
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Operators Fight Crime
- Storage West Self Storage Shares Heartfelt Story
- Self-Storage Tenants Explain Why They Love YourSpace Storage in Testimonial Video
- Mele Group Executives Discuss Self-Storage Real Estate Market
- ISS News Desk: Unusual Self-Storage Accidents Illustrate Onsite Dangers
- Author Mark Helm: Self-Storage Owners Have a Financial Advantage Over Other Entrepreneurs
New Zealand Self-Storage Operator National Mini Storage Pokes Fun at the House-Selling Process
February 2, 2016 Posted in Videos
Hong Kong’s StuffGenie Highlights Valet Self-Storage
January 26, 2016 Posted in Videos
- U-Store-It Self Storage Commercial Stars Dancing Mascot
- Self-Storage Operator RV Storage Depot Creates Animated Pop-Up Book to Convey Joy of RVing