Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Valet-Service Startups Create Market Competition
A handful of startup companies in the United States and United Kingdom are creating new competition for brick-and-mortar self-storage facilities by offering valet-style, store-by-the-box services. This ISS News Desk takes a look at the company models of these new market entrants, including services offered, fee structures and mobile-technology applications.
- SpareFoot Staff Members Discuss the Crazy Items They Added to a Self-Storage Unit
- San Clemente Self Storage Owner Bill Burk Offers a Tour of His California Facility
- Maxim Storage Presents 'Don't Steal Dinosaur Eggs'
- Self-Storage and the ADA: How the Americans With Disabilities Act Affects Your Business
- ‘A Place to Stick My Stuff’ By Fortress-Secure Mini-Storage
- Self-Storage Draws Investment Interest as Alternative Commercial Real Estate Sector
- Battling the Plague of Cheap Self-Storage Owners
- SpareFoot Co-Founders Discuss Their First Self-Storage Adventure
- Janus International Shares Tips for Maintaining Your Self-Storage Doors
Janus International: How to Properly Install a Model 650 Roll-Up Door
March 25, 2013 Posted in Videos