Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Operator LifeStorage Raises Millions in Funding for Company Growth
California-based self-storage operator LifeStorage LP recently secured $220 million in investment and revolving credit, which will be used to fund the company’s growth strategy. This ISS News Desk looks at who provided the investment injection and their reasons for backing this operator with a strong presence in Chicago.
- Santa Claus Stashes His Gifts at U.K.’s Access Self Storage
A Customer Tours American Classic Self Storage in Virginia
December 17, 2013 Posted in Videos
ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Valet-Service Startups Create Market Competition
December 6, 2013 Posted in Videos
Factory Tour Shows How Trachte Self-Storage Doors Are Made
November 26, 2013 Posted in Videos
Take a Tour of Australia’s Kennards Self Storage
November 22, 2013 Posted in Videos
- 3 Mile Domination Quick Hit: Do You Know Your Self-Storage Customer-Closing Rate?
- American Classic Self Storage Slideshow Gets Creative With Imagery
- Trachte Building Systems’ Jamie Lindau Discusses the Steps for Installing a Self-Storage Unit Door
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage From an Artist’s Perspective
- ISS News Desk: Human Remains Discovered in Self-Storage Units, Solve Missing-Persons Cases