Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Less Mess Storage Chairman Discusses European Self-Storage Expansion, Investment Opportunities
In this video, Chris Parry, content manager for Canadian financial website Stockhouse.com, interviews Peter Smith, vice president and corporate chairman for Less Mess Storage Inc., a Canada-based self-storage operator with facilities in the Czech Republic and Poland. During the interview, Smith discusses the favorable market conditions in Central and Eastern Europe that make self-storage a good fit for consumers and prompted Less Mess to target the region for industry growth.
- ISS News Desk: Human Remains Discovered in Self-Storage Units, Solve Missing-Persons Cases
- Meet Self-Storage Manager Veronica From Add-A-Closet Storage in Lubbock, TX
- 3 Mile Domination Quick Hit: Make an Impression on Self-Storage Tenants With Refreshments
ISS News Desk: Self-Storage in Pop Culture, Including a Horror Movie and Comic-Book Series
October 17, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Self-Storage Owner/Operator Executive Summit Preview: Revenue Management, Marketing and Facility Value
- Self-Storage Owner/Operator Executive Summit Preview: Staffing, Effective Management and Operational Audits
- 3 Mile Domination Quick Hit: How Do You Handle Walk-In Self-Storage Customers When the Phone Rings?
ISS News Desk: Inside Self-Storage 2013 Top-Operators List
October 1, 2013 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Tenants Store the Darndest Things
StorQuest and Organization Expert Justin Klosky Help Self-Storage Customers Protect Their Goods
September 24, 2013 Posted in Videos