Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
MiniCo Offers Tenant-Safety Checklist for Self-Storage Operators
There are a number of proactive steps self-storage owners and managers can take every day to help ensure their property is safe. This includes sharing information with their tenants. In this video from MiniCo Insurance Agency LLC, the company offers a checklist of safety tips operators can use to create awareness with their tenants. It includes such notables as warning customers about stacking items to high in their units to not storing flammable objects.
- Dispelling the Myth that Self-Storage Auction Regulars Get Special Treatment
- What Community Involvement Can Do for Your Self-Storage Business and Ideas for Getting Started
- Historic City Center Self Storage Building Comes Full Circle With Renovation
- How the Self-Storage Business Is Changing: An Interview With Industry Expert Mel Holsinger
- Marketing and Technology for Modern Businesses: SpareFoot Advice for Self-Storage Operators
- How Is Social Media Affecting Your Need for a Self-Storage Facility or Corporate Website?
Vertical Consultants: What is the Value of Your Land to the Cell-Tower Company Leasing It?
June 20, 2013 Posted in Videos
Take a Tour of City Center Self Storage in Pittsburgh
June 18, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Converting Web Visitors to Paying Self-Storage Customers
- Charity Storage: What It Is and How Self-Storage Operators Can Participate