Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
A-1 Self Storage Game-Show Spoof: ‘Show Me Your Unit’ Round 1
California-based A-1 Self Storage has come up with a creative video campaign targeting potential customers who are tired of service providers “playing games” with them. In round one of this game-show spoof, we meet two contestants on the fictitious “Show Me Your Unit” who must figure out what quantity of an item will fit inside their unit, including a live camel.
- Converting Web Visitors to Paying Self-Storage Customers
- Charity Storage: What It Is and How Self-Storage Operators Can Participate
- Cutting Edge Self Storage Management: Using Video to Communicate With Customers
Vertical Consultants Advises Operators to Get Their Fair Share of Cell-Tower Revenue
May 24, 2013 Posted in Videos
- What People Store at Central Oregon Storage of Bend
- Topps Demonstrates Benefits of Applying Protective-Coating System to Self-Storage Facility Roofs
Vertical Consultants Offers Tips on Signing a Cell-Tower Lease
May 15, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Self-Storage Living: The Shenanigans of a Strange Food-Based Business Entrepreneur
California Operator San Clemente Self Storage Highlights Vehicle Storage
May 10, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Topps Products Inc. Offers Advice on Self-Storage Roof Maintenance