Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
A-1 Self Storage Game-Show Spoof: ‘Show Me Your Unit’ Round 1
California-based A-1 Self Storage has come up with a creative video campaign targeting potential customers who are tired of service providers “playing games” with them. In round one of this game-show spoof, we meet two contestants on the fictitious “Show Me Your Unit” who must figure out what quantity of an item will fit inside their unit, including a live camel.
- Self-Storage Owner/Operator Executive Summit Preview: Staffing, Effective Management and Operational Audits
- 3 Mile Domination Quick Hit: How Do You Handle Walk-In Self-Storage Customers When the Phone Rings?
ISS News Desk: Inside Self-Storage 2013 Top-Operators List
October 1, 2013 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Tenants Store the Darndest Things
StorQuest and Organization Expert Justin Klosky Help Self-Storage Customers Protect Their Goods
September 24, 2013 Posted in Videos
Why U.K. Self-Storage Operation Store First Is the Place for Customers to ‘Stash Their Loot’
September 20, 2013 Posted in Videos
ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Operator’s Donation Helps Kure It Cancer Research Top $2M Milestone
September 17, 2013 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Operators Add Solar Panels, Other Green Initiatives
- Stor-All Video Focuses on the Role of Self-Storage in Preserving 'A Lifetime of Memories'
- 3-Mile Domination Quick Hit: Stop Asking Your Self-Storage Customers What Size Unit They Need