Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
MiniCo Offers Tenant-Safety Checklist for Self-Storage Operators
There are a number of proactive steps self-storage owners and managers can take every day to help ensure their property is safe. This includes sharing information with their tenants. In this video from MiniCo Insurance Agency LLC, the company offers a checklist of safety tips operators can use to create awareness with their tenants. It includes such notables as warning customers about stacking items to high in their units to not storing flammable objects.
- 3 Mile Domination Quick Hit: Do You Know Your Self-Storage Customer-Closing Rate?
- American Classic Self Storage Slideshow Gets Creative With Imagery
- Trachte Building Systems’ Jamie Lindau Discusses the Steps for Installing a Self-Storage Unit Door
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage From an Artist’s Perspective
- ISS News Desk: Human Remains Discovered in Self-Storage Units, Solve Missing-Persons Cases
- Meet Self-Storage Manager Veronica From Add-A-Closet Storage in Lubbock, TX
- 3 Mile Domination Quick Hit: Make an Impression on Self-Storage Tenants With Refreshments
ISS News Desk: Self-Storage in Pop Culture, Including a Horror Movie and Comic-Book Series
October 17, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Self-Storage Owner/Operator Executive Summit Preview: Revenue Management, Marketing and Facility Value
- Self-Storage Owner/Operator Executive Summit Preview: Staffing, Effective Management and Operational Audits