Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Less Mess Storage Chairman Discusses European Self-Storage Expansion, Investment Opportunities
In this video, Chris Parry, content manager for Canadian financial website Stockhouse.com, interviews Peter Smith, vice president and corporate chairman for Less Mess Storage Inc., a Canada-based self-storage operator with facilities in the Czech Republic and Poland. During the interview, Smith discusses the favorable market conditions in Central and Eastern Europe that make self-storage a good fit for consumers and prompted Less Mess to target the region for industry growth.
- A-1 Self Storage Game-Show Spoof: ‘Show Me Your Unit’ Round 2
Citadel Caverns Self-Storage Commercial Takes Viewers Inside Facility ‘Cave’
March 18, 2014 Posted in Videos
- 3 Mile Domination Quick Hit Focuses on the Power of Video Testimonials
- ISS News Desk Highlights Self-Storage Product Releases Including Online Tools, Mobile Apps
- Guardian Self Storage Promises to Protect the ‘Right One’
- A-1 Self Storage Game-Show Spoof: ‘Show Me Your Unit’ Round 1
Access Self Storage Keeps Its Tenants’ Secrets
February 28, 2014 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage May Appeal to ‘Doomsday Preppers’
- 3-Mile Domination Quick Hit: Enforcing Self-Storage Late Fees
- Auction Bidders Battle for Units at American Self Storage of Fairfield, CA