Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Storage West Discusses Self-Storage Customer Service Philosophy
In this video from Storage West, a self-storage operator with 52 locations in four states, executive Don Willis discusses how the company instills its customer service philosophy with each of its facility managers. The company’s goal is to create a community of renters that breeds referrals.
- ISS News Desk: New Overtime Rules Will Impact Self-Storage Operators
- Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Ashley Dawn Talks About Her Role as a Self-Storage Manager
Tri-Village Self Storage Highlights New Facility in Columbus, OH
May 31, 2016 Posted in Videos
- Janus Promotes Self-Storage ‘Road Tour’
- Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Shawn Hill Discusses Financing for New and Existing Self-Storage Investors
- ISS News Desk: New Products Unveiled at the Inside Self-Storage World Expo
- Gilbert Road Self Storage Offers a Property Tour
- Fairview Place Self Storage Presents Value Proposition to Customers in Facility Video
- New Zealand Self-Storage Operator National Mini Storage Promotes Summer Business in Humorous Ad
- ISS News Desk: ezStorage Sues Rockville, MD, Over Self-Storage Zoning Issues