Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
The Mele Group Examines Self-Storage Development Markets
In this second video from The Mele Group, Marcus & Millichap’s National Self Storage Group executives Michael Mele, senior director, and Luke Elliott, associate vice president of investments, examine trends in the self-storage development markets. They identify markets that have seen heavy development growth in the last year, including several secondary markets in the Northeast, Southeast and Southwest. The pair also discuss the number of new self-storage facilities expected to open this year and the total construction cost of those projects. Part one of this series included information on self-storage transactions, rental rates and occupancies.
- Author Mark Helm: Self-Storage Owners Have a Financial Advantage Over Other Entrepreneurs
New Zealand Self-Storage Operator National Mini Storage Pokes Fun at the House-Selling Process
February 2, 2016 Posted in Videos
Hong Kong’s StuffGenie Highlights Valet Self-Storage
January 26, 2016 Posted in Videos
- U-Store-It Self Storage Commercial Stars Dancing Mascot
- Self-Storage Operator RV Storage Depot Creates Animated Pop-Up Book to Convey Joy of RVing
- Energetic Manager Invites Patrons to Visit Main St. Self Storage
- Storage Giant Uses Bikini-Clad Boxer to Promote Self-Storage Facilities
- ISS News Desk: Denver Self-Storage Startup GrowSpace Launches to Help Tenants Cultivate Marijuana
- New Zealand Self-Storage Operator National Mini Storage Shows Off Facility in Revealing ‘Storage TV’ Episode
- Author Mark Helm: Self-Storage Operators Must Raise Rental Rates to Grow Income