Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Live From the 2016 ISS Expo Michael Mele Discusses Self-Storage Real Estate Trends
In this video, filmed at the 2016 Inside Self-Storage World Expo, Michael Mele, senior director of Marcus & Millichap’s National Self Storage Group, talks about self-storage real estate trends. He offers insight into what’s driving the increase in industry acquisitions as well as how new development could affect the real estate market. He also discusses what’s on the horizon for self-storage real estate for the remainder of the year and into 2017. For more details on the ISS Expo, view the ISS image gallery and read this article recapping the event.
- Self-Storage Operator RV Storage Depot Creates Animated Pop-Up Book to Convey Joy of RVing
- Energetic Manager Invites Patrons to Visit Main St. Self Storage
- Storage Giant Uses Bikini-Clad Boxer to Promote Self-Storage Facilities
- ISS News Desk: Denver Self-Storage Startup GrowSpace Launches to Help Tenants Cultivate Marijuana
- New Zealand Self-Storage Operator National Mini Storage Shows Off Facility in Revealing ‘Storage TV’ Episode
- Author Mark Helm: Self-Storage Operators Must Raise Rental Rates to Grow Income
Behind the Scenes of Hawaii Self Storage’s ‘Ohana’ Commercial
December 1, 2015 Posted in Videos
ISS News Desk: St. Louis Self-Storage Operator Leases Rooftop for Urban-Farming Project
November 24, 2015 Posted in Videos
- Storage Giant Deploys Puppet ‘Dr. Love’ to Give Self-Storage Advice to Troubled Daters
- Shepherdstown Specialty Storage Brings ‘Calm’ to Self-Storage Customers' Lives