Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Valet-Service Startups Create Market Competition
A handful of startup companies in the United States and United Kingdom are creating new competition for brick-and-mortar self-storage facilities by offering valet-style, store-by-the-box services. This ISS News Desk takes a look at the company models of these new market entrants, including services offered, fee structures and mobile-technology applications.
- Obstructed Views: Never Mess With a Self-Storage Unit’s Contents Before an Auction
Self-Storage Talk Rocks: What Makes Our Community Special and Why You Should Get Involved
July 19, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Overcoming the Fear of Rate Increases: Cutting Edge Guidance for Self-Storage Operators
- Dispelling the Myth that Self-Storage Auction Regulars Get Special Treatment
- What Community Involvement Can Do for Your Self-Storage Business and Ideas for Getting Started
- Historic City Center Self Storage Building Comes Full Circle With Renovation
- How the Self-Storage Business Is Changing: An Interview With Industry Expert Mel Holsinger
- Marketing and Technology for Modern Businesses: SpareFoot Advice for Self-Storage Operators
- How Is Social Media Affecting Your Need for a Self-Storage Facility or Corporate Website?
Vertical Consultants: What is the Value of Your Land to the Cell-Tower Company Leasing It?
June 20, 2013 Posted in Videos