Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video
In this short, animated video, Toronto-based Centron Self Storage gets creative in delivering Halloween messaging. The company promotes a Halloween party and seasonal rental promotions, and touts its add-on services—all against a spooky, scrolling backdrop and audio track.
- Animated Self-Storage Commercial From Fortuna Road Storage Highlights Value Not Price
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program:’ Everbrite Demonstrates How to Clean Self-Storage Doors
- UK Self-Storage Operator Safestore Promotes Customer Benefits During Facility Tour
ISS News Desk: International Self-Storage Investment Increasing in Emerging Markets
May 6, 2014 Posted in Videos
DBCI Demonstrates Replaceable Panels on Curl-Lok Self-Storage Door
April 30, 2014 Posted in Videos
- A-1 Self Storage Game-Show Spoof: ‘Show Me Your Unit’ Round 3
- ISS News Desk Explores the Resurgence of Self-Storage Development
- MiniCo Offers Tenant-Safety Checklist for Self-Storage Operators
- ISS News Desk: Mergers, New Resources Shape Self-Storage Online-Auction Business
- Guardian Self Storage Offers Advice on Moving Into a Unit