Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
The Mele Group Examines Self-Storage Development Markets
In this second video from The Mele Group, Marcus & Millichap’s National Self Storage Group executives Michael Mele, senior director, and Luke Elliott, associate vice president of investments, examine trends in the self-storage development markets. They identify markets that have seen heavy development growth in the last year, including several secondary markets in the Northeast, Southeast and Southwest. The pair also discuss the number of new self-storage facilities expected to open this year and the total construction cost of those projects. Part one of this series included information on self-storage transactions, rental rates and occupancies.
- ISS News Desk: New Overtime Rules Will Impact Self-Storage Operators
- Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Ashley Dawn Talks About Her Role as a Self-Storage Manager
Tri-Village Self Storage Highlights New Facility in Columbus, OH
May 31, 2016 Posted in Videos
- Janus Promotes Self-Storage ‘Road Tour’
- Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Shawn Hill Discusses Financing for New and Existing Self-Storage Investors
- ISS News Desk: New Products Unveiled at the Inside Self-Storage World Expo
- Gilbert Road Self Storage Offers a Property Tour
- Fairview Place Self Storage Presents Value Proposition to Customers in Facility Video
- New Zealand Self-Storage Operator National Mini Storage Promotes Summer Business in Humorous Ad
- ISS News Desk: ezStorage Sues Rockville, MD, Over Self-Storage Zoning Issues