Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Author Mark Helm: Self-Storage Operators Must Invest in Themselves to Stay Relevant
Using the word “never” in association with operating a self-storage facility discounts the potential impact of evolving technology and business strategies. Mark Helm, author of “Creating Wealth Through Self-Storage,” discusses why storage owners need to be self-reflective and self-aware to be successful and invest in self-development to stay relevant against the competition.
Self-Storage Operator 5 Star Storage Demos Space Calculator While Showing Off Locations
July 29, 2015 Posted in Videos
- Hawaii Self Storage Highlights Its Community Pride
- ISS News Desk: Extra Space Agrees to Buy SmartStop Self Storage for $1.4B
- Live From the 2015 ISS Expo: Greg Ellsworth Discusses New Technology Tools for Self-Storage Operators
- Commercial From Wales Self-Storage Operator Storage Giant Offers Nod to Silent Films
- Author Mark Helm Explains How Cap Rates Work in Self-Storage Valuations
- Live From the 2015 ISS Expo: Dean Jernigan Discusses the Self-Storage Finance Market
- Ad From New Zealand Self-Storage Operator National Mini Storage Links Romance to ‘Creating Space’
- Live From the 2015 ISS Expo: David Blum Talks About the Expanding International Self-Storage Market
- MiniCo Offers Ladder Safety Tips for Self-Storage Operators