Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Live From the 2015 ISS Expo: Stephanie Tharpe Discusses Self-Storage Manager Compensation and Incentives
In this video, filmed at the 2015 Inside Self-Storage World Expo, Stephanie Tharpe, vice president of operations and marketing for A+ Management Group LLC, talks about manager compensation. She discusses how pay differs between resident managers and those who live offsite, incentive and bonus programs owners can use to motivate staff, employee benefits, and how managers can broach the topic of compensation with their employer. Tharpe also presented a seminar at the ISS Expo on this topic. A recording of the session is available for purchase in the ISS Store. For a complete ISS Expo overview, be sure to view the official ISS image gallery and read this article recapping the event.
- Author Mark Helm Explains How Cap Rates Work in Self-Storage Valuations
- Live From the 2015 ISS Expo: Dean Jernigan Discusses the Self-Storage Finance Market
- Ad From New Zealand Self-Storage Operator National Mini Storage Links Romance to ‘Creating Space’
- Live From the 2015 ISS Expo: David Blum Talks About the Expanding International Self-Storage Market
- MiniCo Offers Ladder Safety Tips for Self-Storage Operators
- Live From the 2015 ISS Expo: Marc Goodin Talks About Self-Storage Customer Service
ISS News Desk: Inside Self-Storage Launches Manager-Compensation Survey
May 12, 2015 Posted in Videos
Author Mark Helm Recaps Inside Self-Storage World Expo From Kentucky Campsite
May 5, 2015 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: New Investment and Finance Opportunities for Self-Storage Professionals
- Supply Side USA Offers Tips on Using Cylinder Locks