Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Canadian Self-Storage Operator Takes the Ice-Bucket Challenge
In this video, Robert Madsen, president of Canada-based U-Lock Mini Storage Group and a director of the Canadian Self Storage Association, takes the ice-bucket challenge. The activity, which involves dumping a bucket of ice water on yourself or someone else, is designed to promote awareness and raise funds for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease. To date, more than $100 million has been raised through the challenge.
- Heartwarming A+ Storage Ad Highlights Self-Storage Reliability, Security
ISS News Desk: Uncle Bob’s Hosts Car-Racing Simulation Challenge
July 29, 2014 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Development Projects Receive Tax Breaks
- iBid4Storage.com Highlights Self-Storage Online-Auction Services
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program’: Simkar Discusses Self-Storage Lighting
- Arizona Storage Centers’ Marketing Video Scores With Local Self-Storage Customers
- MiniCo Offers Self-Storage Safety Tips to Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls
- ISS News Desk: Eco-Friendly GreenCube Self Storage Opens in Cape Town, South Africa
Operators Discuss Rate Increases, Customer Service and More at the Inside Self-Storage World Expo
June 24, 2014 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: Public Storage Accepts $5.75M Settlement in Eminent Domain Case