Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Self-Storage Talk Video Challenge Grand-Prize Winner: Todd Riordan, Happy Happy Self Storage
Todd Riordan, owner of Happy Happy Self Storage in Columbus, Ind., recently won the grand prize in the Self-Storage Talk 2015 “Loving Las Vegas” Video Challenge, in which self-storage operators vied for a free trip to the Inside Self-Storage World Expo in Las Vegas. In this video, Todd's two daughters tell the story of their family’s journey toward facility ownership and how they’ll continue the legacy of this budding business.
The “Loving Las Vegas” video challenge asked facility managers and owners to submit a one- to three-minute video in which they attempted to convince contest judges why they should be sent to the expo. The grand prize includes roundtrip airfare to Las Vegas, a three-night stay at the Paris Hotel & Resort, a Premium Education Package, and a Total Self-Storage Solutions 2015: Education 45-Pack.
- Marketing and Technology for Modern Businesses: SpareFoot Advice for Self-Storage Operators
- How Is Social Media Affecting Your Need for a Self-Storage Facility or Corporate Website?
Vertical Consultants: What is the Value of Your Land to the Cell-Tower Company Leasing It?
June 20, 2013 Posted in Videos
Take a Tour of City Center Self Storage in Pittsburgh
June 18, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Converting Web Visitors to Paying Self-Storage Customers
- Charity Storage: What It Is and How Self-Storage Operators Can Participate
- Cutting Edge Self Storage Management: Using Video to Communicate With Customers
Vertical Consultants Advises Operators to Get Their Fair Share of Cell-Tower Revenue
May 24, 2013 Posted in Videos
- What People Store at Central Oregon Storage of Bend
- Topps Demonstrates Benefits of Applying Protective-Coating System to Self-Storage Facility Roofs