Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Canadian Self-Storage Operator Takes the Ice-Bucket Challenge
In this video, Robert Madsen, president of Canada-based U-Lock Mini Storage Group and a director of the Canadian Self Storage Association, takes the ice-bucket challenge. The activity, which involves dumping a bucket of ice water on yourself or someone else, is designed to promote awareness and raise funds for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease. To date, more than $100 million has been raised through the challenge.
- Stor-All Storage Says There's No Need to Whine
- SpareFoot Staff Members Discuss the Crazy Items They Added to a Self-Storage Unit
- San Clemente Self Storage Owner Bill Burk Offers a Tour of His California Facility
- Maxim Storage Presents 'Don't Steal Dinosaur Eggs'
- Self-Storage and the ADA: How the Americans With Disabilities Act Affects Your Business
- ‘A Place to Stick My Stuff’ By Fortress-Secure Mini-Storage
- Self-Storage Draws Investment Interest as Alternative Commercial Real Estate Sector
- Battling the Plague of Cheap Self-Storage Owners
- SpareFoot Co-Founders Discuss Their First Self-Storage Adventure
- Janus International Shares Tips for Maintaining Your Self-Storage Doors