Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
MiniCo Offers Ladder Safety Tips for Self-Storage Operators
Self-storage managers may occasionally find themselves climbing a ladder to complete repairs or perform regular maintenance. In this video from MiniCo Insurance Agency LLC, the company offers several safety tips to protect against injuries and unnecessary risk. It discusses how to choose a ladder based on the intended task, inspect ladders prior to using them, proper positioning and more.
- Are You at Risk for Losing Your Self-Storage Cell-Tower Lease?
Meet the 'Commodore' and the Gang in SpareFoot's Corporate HR 'Mockumentary'
August 14, 2013 Posted in Videos
- How Self-Storage Professionals Can Raise Funds to Help 'Kure' Cancer
Man vs Cupcake: Uncle Bob's Self-Storage Hosts Competitive Eater Kobayashi
July 31, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Obstructed Views: Never Mess With a Self-Storage Unit’s Contents Before an Auction
Self-Storage Talk Rocks: What Makes Our Community Special and Why You Should Get Involved
July 19, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Overcoming the Fear of Rate Increases: Cutting Edge Guidance for Self-Storage Operators
- Dispelling the Myth that Self-Storage Auction Regulars Get Special Treatment
- What Community Involvement Can Do for Your Self-Storage Business and Ideas for Getting Started
- Historic City Center Self Storage Building Comes Full Circle With Renovation