Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Less Mess Storage Chairman Discusses European Self-Storage Expansion, Investment Opportunities
In this video, Chris Parry, content manager for Canadian financial website Stockhouse.com, interviews Peter Smith, vice president and corporate chairman for Less Mess Storage Inc., a Canada-based self-storage operator with facilities in the Czech Republic and Poland. During the interview, Smith discusses the favorable market conditions in Central and Eastern Europe that make self-storage a good fit for consumers and prompted Less Mess to target the region for industry growth.
- SpareFoot Co-Founders Discuss Their First Self-Storage Adventure
- Janus International Shares Tips for Maintaining Your Self-Storage Doors
Janus International: How to Properly Install a Model 650 Roll-Up Door
March 25, 2013 Posted in Videos
The Team of Storage Asset Management Shakes its Booty to 'Harlem Shake'
March 24, 2013 Posted in Videos
Highlights From the Texas Self Storage Association Convention & Tradeshow, Oct. 14-16, 2012
March 23, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Advantage Self Storage: Storage Made Easy
- The Storage Is Great at StorageMart
- Ray Self Storage: 'Get Your Self-Storage Move On,' by E-Literate
- Making More Money With the ‘Yes or Yes’ Sales Technique
- Oh, What a Relief Self-Storage Can Be