Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
The Mele Group Examines Self-Storage Development Markets
In this second video from The Mele Group, Marcus & Millichap’s National Self Storage Group executives Michael Mele, senior director, and Luke Elliott, associate vice president of investments, examine trends in the self-storage development markets. They identify markets that have seen heavy development growth in the last year, including several secondary markets in the Northeast, Southeast and Southwest. The pair also discuss the number of new self-storage facilities expected to open this year and the total construction cost of those projects. Part one of this series included information on self-storage transactions, rental rates and occupancies.
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program’: OpenTech Demonstrates Features of the INSOMNIAC 900 Kiosk
- Hongkong Storage Commercial Tells Viewers Self-Storage Is Pleasant, Effortless
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Manager Shot to Death After Threatening Officers With Gun
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program': QuikStor Offers Tips on Self-Storage Keypad Maintenance
- A-1 Self Storage Commercial Targets Customers’ Emotional Attachment to Items
- ISS News Desk: UK's Big Yellow Commemorates WWI by Planting Poppies
- Adding Solar to Boat & RV Storage = Great Business $EN$E
- Animated Self-Storage Commercial From Fortuna Road Storage Highlights Value Not Price
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program:’ Everbrite Demonstrates How to Clean Self-Storage Doors
- UK Self-Storage Operator Safestore Promotes Customer Benefits During Facility Tour