Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video
In this short, animated video, Toronto-based Centron Self Storage gets creative in delivering Halloween messaging. The company promotes a Halloween party and seasonal rental promotions, and touts its add-on services—all against a spooky, scrolling backdrop and audio track.
- A Boy and His Action Figures Need Self-Storage to Save His Marriage
Janus International: Proper Procedures for Replacing Unit Doors
April 17, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Stor-All Storage Says There's No Need to Whine
- SpareFoot Staff Members Discuss the Crazy Items They Added to a Self-Storage Unit
- San Clemente Self Storage Owner Bill Burk Offers a Tour of His California Facility
- Maxim Storage Presents 'Don't Steal Dinosaur Eggs'
- Self-Storage and the ADA: How the Americans With Disabilities Act Affects Your Business
- ‘A Place to Stick My Stuff’ By Fortress-Secure Mini-Storage
- Self-Storage Draws Investment Interest as Alternative Commercial Real Estate Sector
- Battling the Plague of Cheap Self-Storage Owners