Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Operator LifeStorage Raises Millions in Funding for Company Growth
California-based self-storage operator LifeStorage LP recently secured $220 million in investment and revolving credit, which will be used to fund the company’s growth strategy. This ISS News Desk looks at who provided the investment injection and their reasons for backing this operator with a strong presence in Chicago.
Janus International: Proper Procedures for Replacing Unit Doors
April 17, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Stor-All Storage Says There's No Need to Whine
- SpareFoot Staff Members Discuss the Crazy Items They Added to a Self-Storage Unit
- San Clemente Self Storage Owner Bill Burk Offers a Tour of His California Facility
- Maxim Storage Presents 'Don't Steal Dinosaur Eggs'
- Self-Storage and the ADA: How the Americans With Disabilities Act Affects Your Business
- ‘A Place to Stick My Stuff’ By Fortress-Secure Mini-Storage
- Self-Storage Draws Investment Interest as Alternative Commercial Real Estate Sector
- Battling the Plague of Cheap Self-Storage Owners
- SpareFoot Co-Founders Discuss Their First Self-Storage Adventure