Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video
In this short, animated video, Toronto-based Centron Self Storage gets creative in delivering Halloween messaging. The company promotes a Halloween party and seasonal rental promotions, and touts its add-on services—all against a spooky, scrolling backdrop and audio track.
- Topps Demonstrates Benefits of Applying Protective-Coating System to Self-Storage Facility Roofs
Vertical Consultants Offers Tips on Signing a Cell-Tower Lease
May 15, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Self-Storage Living: The Shenanigans of a Strange Food-Based Business Entrepreneur
California Operator San Clemente Self Storage Highlights Vehicle Storage
May 10, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Topps Products Inc. Offers Advice on Self-Storage Roof Maintenance
SpareFoot Staff Members Move Their Funky Items Into a Different Self-Storage Unit
May 3, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Fortress-Secure Mini Storage: ‘A Place for All Your Stuff’
- Stor-All Storage Says 'Don't Be That Guy'
San Clemente Self Storage Highlights Rental Discounts
April 26, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Take a Tour of Russia's Citi Box With a Friendly Storage Attendant