Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Operator LifeStorage Raises Millions in Funding for Company Growth
California-based self-storage operator LifeStorage LP recently secured $220 million in investment and revolving credit, which will be used to fund the company’s growth strategy. This ISS News Desk looks at who provided the investment injection and their reasons for backing this operator with a strong presence in Chicago.
- Self-Storage Living: The Shenanigans of a Strange Food-Based Business Entrepreneur
California Operator San Clemente Self Storage Highlights Vehicle Storage
May 10, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Topps Products Inc. Offers Advice on Self-Storage Roof Maintenance
SpareFoot Staff Members Move Their Funky Items Into a Different Self-Storage Unit
May 3, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Fortress-Secure Mini Storage: ‘A Place for All Your Stuff’
- Stor-All Storage Says 'Don't Be That Guy'
San Clemente Self Storage Highlights Rental Discounts
April 26, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Take a Tour of Russia's Citi Box With a Friendly Storage Attendant
- Hawaii Self Storage Hits a Home Run With Baseball-Themed Commercial
- A Boy and His Action Figures Need Self-Storage to Save His Marriage