Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
The Mele Group Examines Self-Storage Development Markets
In this second video from The Mele Group, Marcus & Millichap’s National Self Storage Group executives Michael Mele, senior director, and Luke Elliott, associate vice president of investments, examine trends in the self-storage development markets. They identify markets that have seen heavy development growth in the last year, including several secondary markets in the Northeast, Southeast and Southwest. The pair also discuss the number of new self-storage facilities expected to open this year and the total construction cost of those projects. Part one of this series included information on self-storage transactions, rental rates and occupancies.
- Heartwarming A+ Storage Ad Highlights Self-Storage Reliability, Security
ISS News Desk: Uncle Bob’s Hosts Car-Racing Simulation Challenge
July 29, 2014 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Development Projects Receive Tax Breaks
- iBid4Storage.com Highlights Self-Storage Online-Auction Services
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program’: Simkar Discusses Self-Storage Lighting
- Arizona Storage Centers’ Marketing Video Scores With Local Self-Storage Customers
- MiniCo Offers Self-Storage Safety Tips to Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls
- ISS News Desk: Eco-Friendly GreenCube Self Storage Opens in Cape Town, South Africa
Operators Discuss Rate Increases, Customer Service and More at the Inside Self-Storage World Expo
June 24, 2014 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: Public Storage Accepts $5.75M Settlement in Eminent Domain Case