Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Shawn Hill Discusses Financing for New and Existing Self-Storage Investors
In this video, filmed at the 2016 Inside Self-Storage World Expo, Shawn Hill, a principal with The BSC Group, discusses industry finance trends. He highlights the lending programs available to new investors and existing owners, plus explains why commercial mortgage-backed securities are such a hot topic right now. Shawn also offers advice to those looking for financing. For more details on the ISS Expo, view the ISS image gallery and read this article recapping the event.
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program’: Simkar Discusses Self-Storage Lighting
- Arizona Storage Centers’ Marketing Video Scores With Local Self-Storage Customers
- MiniCo Offers Self-Storage Safety Tips to Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls
- ISS News Desk: Eco-Friendly GreenCube Self Storage Opens in Cape Town, South Africa
Operators Discuss Rate Increases, Customer Service and More at the Inside Self-Storage World Expo
June 24, 2014 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: Public Storage Accepts $5.75M Settlement in Eminent Domain Case
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program’: OpenTech Demonstrates Features of the INSOMNIAC 900 Kiosk
- Hongkong Storage Commercial Tells Viewers Self-Storage Is Pleasant, Effortless
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Manager Shot to Death After Threatening Officers With Gun
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program': QuikStor Offers Tips on Self-Storage Keypad Maintenance