Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Stor-Age Self Storage of South Africa Recaps 2014 Growth, Performance
This video from Stor-Age Self Storage in South Africa highlights the operator’s growing portfolio and 2014 performance. It stylishly takes viewers on a fly-by of facilities—including Africa’s tallest and largest properties—teases five current development projects and recounts a busy year that included 7,000 move-ins at its 28 operating locations.
- Dispelling the Myth that Self-Storage Auction Regulars Get Special Treatment
- What Community Involvement Can Do for Your Self-Storage Business and Ideas for Getting Started
- Historic City Center Self Storage Building Comes Full Circle With Renovation
- How the Self-Storage Business Is Changing: An Interview With Industry Expert Mel Holsinger
- Marketing and Technology for Modern Businesses: SpareFoot Advice for Self-Storage Operators
- How Is Social Media Affecting Your Need for a Self-Storage Facility or Corporate Website?
Vertical Consultants: What is the Value of Your Land to the Cell-Tower Company Leasing It?
June 20, 2013 Posted in Videos
Take a Tour of City Center Self Storage in Pittsburgh
June 18, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Converting Web Visitors to Paying Self-Storage Customers
- Charity Storage: What It Is and How Self-Storage Operators Can Participate