Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Operator LifeStorage Raises Millions in Funding for Company Growth
California-based self-storage operator LifeStorage LP recently secured $220 million in investment and revolving credit, which will be used to fund the company’s growth strategy. This ISS News Desk looks at who provided the investment injection and their reasons for backing this operator with a strong presence in Chicago.
- How Is Social Media Affecting Your Need for a Self-Storage Facility or Corporate Website?
Vertical Consultants: What is the Value of Your Land to the Cell-Tower Company Leasing It?
June 20, 2013 Posted in Videos
Take a Tour of City Center Self Storage in Pittsburgh
June 18, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Converting Web Visitors to Paying Self-Storage Customers
- Charity Storage: What It Is and How Self-Storage Operators Can Participate
- Cutting Edge Self Storage Management: Using Video to Communicate With Customers
Vertical Consultants Advises Operators to Get Their Fair Share of Cell-Tower Revenue
May 24, 2013 Posted in Videos
- What People Store at Central Oregon Storage of Bend
- Topps Demonstrates Benefits of Applying Protective-Coating System to Self-Storage Facility Roofs
Vertical Consultants Offers Tips on Signing a Cell-Tower Lease
May 15, 2013 Posted in Videos