Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
MiniCo Offers Tenant-Safety Checklist for Self-Storage Operators
There are a number of proactive steps self-storage owners and managers can take every day to help ensure their property is safe. This includes sharing information with their tenants. In this video from MiniCo Insurance Agency LLC, the company offers a checklist of safety tips operators can use to create awareness with their tenants. It includes such notables as warning customers about stacking items to high in their units to not storing flammable objects.
- Self-Storage and the ADA: How the Americans With Disabilities Act Affects Your Business
- ‘A Place to Stick My Stuff’ By Fortress-Secure Mini-Storage
- Self-Storage Draws Investment Interest as Alternative Commercial Real Estate Sector
- Battling the Plague of Cheap Self-Storage Owners
- SpareFoot Co-Founders Discuss Their First Self-Storage Adventure
- Janus International Shares Tips for Maintaining Your Self-Storage Doors
Janus International: How to Properly Install a Model 650 Roll-Up Door
March 25, 2013 Posted in Videos
The Team of Storage Asset Management Shakes its Booty to 'Harlem Shake'
March 24, 2013 Posted in Videos
Highlights From the Texas Self Storage Association Convention & Tradeshow, Oct. 14-16, 2012
March 23, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Advantage Self Storage: Storage Made Easy