Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Lockaway Self-Storage Video Sells Value Proposition With Hip-Hop Jingle
This video from Texas-based self-storage operator Lockaway Storage begins from the customer perspective—driving up to the facility and walking through the front door—before closing with a hip-hop jingle that sells the company’s value proposition. In between, the viewer gets glimpses of one of its facilities, including exterior design, an empty unit, management office and hours of operation.
ISS News Desk: Details About the 2015 Best of Business Reader-Choice Poll and the Winners
August 18, 2015 Posted in Videos
Self-Storage Suppliers Reel in New Customers With the New ISS Vendor Locator
August 11, 2015 Posted in Videos
- Live From the 2015 ISS Expo: Holly Ritchie-Fiorello Discusses Must-Haves for Self-Storage Websites
Self-Storage Operator 5 Star Storage Demos Space Calculator While Showing Off Locations
July 29, 2015 Posted in Videos
- Hawaii Self Storage Highlights Its Community Pride
- ISS News Desk: Extra Space Agrees to Buy SmartStop Self Storage for $1.4B
- Live From the 2015 ISS Expo: Greg Ellsworth Discusses New Technology Tools for Self-Storage Operators
- Commercial From Wales Self-Storage Operator Storage Giant Offers Nod to Silent Films
- Author Mark Helm Explains How Cap Rates Work in Self-Storage Valuations
- Live From the 2015 ISS Expo: Dean Jernigan Discusses the Self-Storage Finance Market