Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video
In this short, animated video, Toronto-based Centron Self Storage gets creative in delivering Halloween messaging. The company promotes a Halloween party and seasonal rental promotions, and touts its add-on services—all against a spooky, scrolling backdrop and audio track.
- Are You at Risk for Losing Your Self-Storage Cell-Tower Lease?
Meet the 'Commodore' and the Gang in SpareFoot's Corporate HR 'Mockumentary'
August 14, 2013 Posted in Videos
- How Self-Storage Professionals Can Raise Funds to Help 'Kure' Cancer
Man vs Cupcake: Uncle Bob's Self-Storage Hosts Competitive Eater Kobayashi
July 31, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Obstructed Views: Never Mess With a Self-Storage Unit’s Contents Before an Auction
Self-Storage Talk Rocks: What Makes Our Community Special and Why You Should Get Involved
July 19, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Overcoming the Fear of Rate Increases: Cutting Edge Guidance for Self-Storage Operators
- Dispelling the Myth that Self-Storage Auction Regulars Get Special Treatment
- What Community Involvement Can Do for Your Self-Storage Business and Ideas for Getting Started
- Historic City Center Self Storage Building Comes Full Circle With Renovation