Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
A-1 Self Storage Game-Show Spoof: ‘Show Me Your Unit’ Round 1
California-based A-1 Self Storage has come up with a creative video campaign targeting potential customers who are tired of service providers “playing games” with them. In round one of this game-show spoof, we meet two contestants on the fictitious “Show Me Your Unit” who must figure out what quantity of an item will fit inside their unit, including a live camel.
Highlights From the Texas Self Storage Association Convention & Tradeshow, Oct. 14-16, 2012
March 23, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Advantage Self Storage: Storage Made Easy
- The Storage Is Great at StorageMart
- Ray Self Storage: 'Get Your Self-Storage Move On,' by E-Literate
- Making More Money With the ‘Yes or Yes’ Sales Technique
- Oh, What a Relief Self-Storage Can Be
- On The Move: Making Truck Rental Work for Your Self-Storage Business
- Balancing Work and Family When You Run a Self-Storage Business
- Sentinel Systems Speaks on Self-Storage Security