Self-storage marketing has been catapulted to a whole new level. Long-term sustainability and success requires frequent and creative marketing campaigns encompassing traditional, online and grassroots marketing. Online marketing includes self-storage directories, facility websites, pay-per-click advertising, Yellow Pages, organic searches, social media such as Twitter, Facebook, MySpace and LinkedIn, reservation and payment systems, webinars, blogs, and more. Today’s self-storage managers and owners must be Internet-savvy, putting into practice the technology available at their fingertips, including search-engine optimization, search-engine marketing and third-party referral sites to reach new customers via the Web. They’re building targeted databases for e-mail marketing campaigns, and improving their Yellow Pages ads. Self-storage operators are also embracing grassroots marketing, reaching out to their communities and donating money and space. They’re partnering with e-waste recycling companies to ensure their doing their part for the environment, and helping their local communities be green.
- Display Your Patriotic Pride! Tips for Celebrating July 4 With Your Self-Storage Customers
- Time to Face the Inevitability of Self-Storage Mobile Marketing
- Turning Your Self-Storage Facility's Online Traffic Into Rentals
- Ad From New Zealand Self-Storage Operator National Mini Storage Links Romance to ‘Creating Space’
- Improving Click-Through Rate on Your Self-Storage Paid-Search Ads
- How to Market Your Online Self-Storage Auctions
- What Does Your Signage Say About Your Self-Storage Business?
- Just Reward: Are Customer Loyalty Programs Right for Self-Storage?
- Wales Self-Storage Operator Storage Giant Creates Offbeat Commercial Designed to Amuse
- SEO for Self-Storage Operators: The Good, the Bad and the Google