- Real Estate Market Snapshot: Self-Storage in the Western States
- Supnick Real Estate Launches Free Services for Self-Storage Operators
- A Closer Look at the Capital Markets: Self-Storage Remains an Attractive Investment During the Recession
Demand Outweighs Concerns for Self-Storage Customers Says SSDS June 2010 Report
July 28, 2010 Posted in News
- Is 2010 a Rebound Year for the Self-Storage Market? A Look at Acquisitions and Plans for the Next 'Game'
- Using Net Operating Income and Cap Rates to Estimate a Self-Storage Facility’s Worth: A Simple Calculation for Site Owners
Self-Storage Data Services Reports Weakened Demand But Increased GPI for May 2010
July 1, 2010 Posted in News
- New Korpacz Survey Highlights the Movement of Self-Storage Cap Rates
- Buying or Selling Self-Storage Property: Should You Hire a Broker?
Self Storage Data Services Reports Increased Rentals in March
April 28, 2010 Posted in News