Inside Self-Storage (ISS) has released a series of five instructional Guidebooks for 2013 focusing on self-storage ownership, management, building/investing, marketing and technology. The digital publications are available on demand individually or in a discounted bundle at the ISS Store (www.insideselfstoragestore.com).
Created for self-storage owners, managers and investors, the Guidebook Series includes:
- Building/Investing Guidebook 2013: Designed for those who want to invest in self-storage or who are serious about establishing or expanding an operation. Covers real estate, finance, development and construction.
- Facility-Management Guidebook 2013: Helps to define the duties of a self-storage manager and provides insight to several key job areas including sales, service, money management, maintenance, legal risks and more.
- Marketing Guidebook 2013: Provides a substantial overview of the marketing techniques available to self-storage operators and insight to help you determine which strategies might work best for your particular business.
- Ownership Guidebook 2013: Provides guidance to help single- and multi-facility owners take control of and maximize their investment, covering everything from money management to liability and much more.
- Technology Guidebook 2013: Helps you understand the technology available for your self-storage business, how to leverage it to your advantage, and common pitfalls to avoid.
At $109, the complete package provides a 25 percent savings over the cost of buying the five books individually. Details can be found at www.insideselfstoragestore.com. Choose "ISS Guidebooks" from the left-hand menu.
The ISS Store, an e-commerce website that provides on-demand insight and education for the self-storage industry, is owned and operated by Inside Self-Storage (ISS), a dynamic services provider that has served the industry for more than 20 years. The brand includes ISS magazine, the ISS Expo, the Self-Storage Training Institute and Self-Storage Talk, the industry’s largest online community.