Trachte Building Systems, a manufacturer and supplier of self-storage buildings, has announced the dates and locations for its 2013 traveling seminar, "The Building Blocks of Self-Storage Development," presented by national sales manager Jamie Lindau. The free, one-day seminar covers a spectrum of self-storage topics including site selection, feasibility, financing, site layout, construction, operations and marketing.
Typical seminar hours are 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., with a complimentary lunch provided. The dates and locations are as follows:
- Jan. 17, Dallas
- Jan. 24, Des Moines, Iowa
- Feb. 7, Philadelphia
- Feb. 21, Nashville
- March 5, Sun Prairie, Wis. (includes Trachte plant tour and vendor exhibits)
- March 14, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
- April 2, Las Vegas (special start time, check website for details)
- April 18, Bismarck, N.D. (special start time, check website for details)
- May 7, Cincinnati
- May 21, Leawood, Kan. (special start time, check website for details)
- May 23, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- August, Arkansas (details to be determined)
- Sept. 24, Houston
- Sept. 26, Pittsburgh (special start time, check website for details)
- Oct. 8, Hartford, Conn.
- Oct. 10, Boise, Idaho
- October, Louisiana (details to be determined)
Registration can be completed by visiting www.trachte.com/seminars or calling 800.356.5824.
Based in Sun Prairie, Wis., Trachte designs, manufactures and erects a full line of pre-engineered steel building systems and portable storage containers. Its customized self-storage systems include single- and multi-story, interior partition and corridor, and canopy boat/RV. The company has more than 111 years of manufacturing experience.