Real estate investment trust Sovran Self Storage Inc. recently realigned its executive-management positions and made several internal promotions. The changes are effective March 1.
- David Rogers has been promoted to CEO. Rogers has been with the company since 1985 and served as chief financial officer beginning in 1995.
- Robert Attea, former CEO, will assume the role of executive director of the board. He will continue to oversee the general direction of the company.
- Kenneth Myszka will stay in his role as president and chief operating officer.
- Andrew Gregoire will take over as chief financial officer.
- Paul Powell will be promoted to executive vice president of real estate investment.
- Edward Killeen will be promoted to executive vice president of real estate management.
Sovran is a self-administered and self-managed equity REIT in the business of acquiring and managing self-storage facilities. The company operates 445 properties in 25 states under the name Uncle Bob's Self Storage.