Vehicle Mechanical Failure Causes Fire at Virginia Beach Self-Storage Facility

Comments
Print

A fire at Jack Rabbit Self-Storage in Virginia Beach, Va., on Friday damaged six units. The blaze was attributed to a mechanical failure in a vehicle stored in one of the units.

Firefighters responded to the call at about 3 p.m. to find flames coming from several units. It took about 40 minutes to get the fire under control, according to a fire-department spokesperson.

Three of the six units were completely destroyed, two were heavily damaged, and one suffered only minor damage. No one was injured.

Sources:

Comments
comments powered by Disqus