Storitz Inc., which offers an online comparison and rental site for self-storage customers, introduced a blog with answers to frequently asked questions by those unfamiliar with self-storage.
“How to Use Self-Storage” is a five-part series on Storitz.com covering everything from choosing the right size storage unit to preparing belongings for storage. The blog is posted each Thursday. The series includes:
- Part I: How to Choose Your Storage Facility
- Part II: How to Decide What Kind of Storage Unit is Best for You
- Part III: Understanding the Terms of Renting Self Storage
- Part IV: How to Prepare Your Belongings for Storage
- Part V: How to Pack Your Storage Unit