On Jan. 19, UBS Investment Bank will host a Self-Storage REIT Summit at its New York City office. Participants include chief executives from self-storage real estate investment trusts, who will speak as part of an international panel; self-storage valuation expert Charles Ray Wilson, providing a keynote presentation; and other well-known industry players. The presenters are:
- James Gibson, Chief Executive Officer, Big Yellow Group PLC
- Ron Havner, Chief Executive Officer, Public Storage Inc.
- Dean Jernigan, Chief Executive Officer, U-Store-It Trust
- Spencer Kirk, Chief Executive Officer, Extra Space Storage
- Dave Rogers, Chief Financial Officer, Sovran Self Storage Inc.
- Ray Wilson, President, Self Storage Data Services Inc.
- Mike Burnam, Chief Executive Officer, StorageMart
- Nick Coslov, Chief Executive Officer, Storage Deluxe
- Matthew Nagel, Chairman, Metro Self Storage
A webcast of the event will be available through the UBS website at www.ibb.ubs.com/conferences.
Headquartered in Zurich and Basel, Switzerland, UBS is a global firm providing financial services to private, corporate and institutional clients. The company has offices in more than 50 countries and employs more than 64,000 people worldwide.