BETCO Inc., a Stateville, N.C.-based manufacturer of self-storage metal buildings, has expanded its standard Premium Series line of buildings with the new Advantage Series. The new buildings are designed for facility owners who want a price advantage but also a complete building package that meets their needs.
Features of the Advantage Series include:
- Galvalume PBR roof, with pre-painted option
- Upgrade available to a Galvalume standing-seam roof, with option for pre-painted
- Horizontal Galvalume or galvanized R-panel interior partitions
- Optional gutters and downspouts
- Optional roof and wall insulation
- Pre-painted exterior columns and header covers
- 40-Year warranty on all pre-painted surfaces
- 20-Year warranty on Galvalume and galvanized interior structural components
- Two-year labor warranty on standard building
- 10-year labor warranty on upgraded building with standing-seam roof
- No red iron (rust protection)
- 5-by-10 interior column spacing (no interior footings required)
- Engineered drawings for permit acquisition, erection and foundations included
BETCO manufactures self-storage buildings, roll-up doors and hallway systems for new construction and conversions. The company also offers refurbishing of existing buildings.